Coldspring-Oakhurst 75 Orangefield 58/FINAL/TROJANS ADVANCE TO REGIONAL TOURNAMENT!!!

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, Lozo said:

Concerned or curious? Standard question really.  Good player, hey what grade he in?  Is he coming back next year?  I don’t understand all the secrecy.  Why wait until September?  What going on then? 

That's when the season starts. 

7 minutes ago, Lozo said:

Still doesn’t answer the question posed by 3s please.  

I think it answers the question perfectly given that the question is based on nothing but rank speculation.  If he is deemed eligible to play, we'll know because we see him on the court in November (not September, B1).  If he isn't, he won't.

9 minutes ago, Lozo said:

Thanks for answering the question.  So he is 19 & will be seeking a waiver from UIL.  Thanks.  I believe that what was 3s please was asking.  Good luck to all involved.  

Never said he was seeking a waiver or that he is 19.

In fact, without revealing the reasons why, if Hoops tells you that he is not 19, you can bank on it.

Next. 

20 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I think it answers the question perfectly given that the question is based on nothing but rank speculation.  If he is deemed eligible to play, we'll know because we see him on the court in November (not September, B1).  If he isn't, he won't.

I guess I was thinking of my birthday month :)  

The question should not be if he’s a Jr but when will he turns 19 .. if it’s before September 1st then he is too old to play his Sr season.  Like I said I heard from some people in the there district that this could be true.  Not trying to bash a kid are a program . If he comes back OF will be loaded and looking to make a big run. 

Okay, this has been probably gone on a bit long enough.  We are asking questions about regarding a subject that was breached due to hearsay.  Believe me, this question will be thoroughly adjudicated by the 22-3A Executive Committee,  To muse about it here does nobody any good as few, if any know the facts.

We're gonna lock this up.