East Chambers 78 Nacogdoches Central Heights 59/FINAL/BUCCANEERS ADVANCE TO REGION III TOURNAMENT!!!

WOSgrad

Good game by the Bucs! Hats off to CH those cats came to play, and were knocking it down from deep. The score doesn’t show how the game went down. CH cut EC’s lead to 9, then had to come out and press. Once they did that, it was over. The effort by EC tonight was outstanding. Those kids are hungry, and never take a second off. Great win! See y’all in Waco. 

Bucs will get a game in the regional final.  Coldspring shoots it like they did tonight they’re in for a battle.   The Bishop kid has game for days and they have good length that was neutralized tonight but will be more effective against a smaller team.   Should be a good one. 

Go Bucs!   Finish the mission.  

28 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Bucs will get a game in the regional final.  Coldspring shoots it like they did tonight they’re in for a battle.   The Bishop kid has game for days and they have good length that was neutralized tonight but will be more effective against a smaller team.   Should be a good one. 

Go Bucs!   Finish the mission.  

I was curious to hear your thought on the possible EC-CS matchup. Both games are going to be an all out war! All you can hope is the ball bounces in your favor. 

9 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

I was curious to hear your thought on the possible EC-CS matchup. Both games are going to be an all out war! All you can hope is the ball bounces in your favor. 

Amen.  CS and EC should be interesting as a matchup.   CS has better size, EC much deeper at the guard position.  Bishop will be the best player on the floor but other guards can be rattled.   I would make EC a 3 to 6 pt favorite.   But if the Trojans shoot like they did in Barbers Hill tonight, wouldn’t shock me if they won either.  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Amen.  CS and EC should be interesting as a matchup.   CS has better size, EC much deeper at guards.   Bishop will be the best player on the floor but other guards can be rattled.   I would make EC a 3 to 6 pt favorite.   But if the Trojans shoot like they did in Barbers Hill tonight, wouldn’t shock me if they won either.  

Better than Ceasar??? He had 31 tonight BTW 

4 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Better than Ceasar??? He had 31 tonight BTW 

Yes imo.   Better size, not as quick, similar handle, slightly better shooter, finishes above the rim.  Think he’s their QB in football.  

Understand I love Ceasar’s game a ton.  Part of it is always looking at how kids will translate at the next level.  Someone tell 3rd some idiot on the internet said CS’s PG was better so he will come ready to give him the business :D 

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Yes imo.   Better size, not as quick, similar handle, slightly better shooter, finishes above the rim.  Think he’s their QB in football.  

Understand I love Ceasar’s game a ton.  Part of it is always looking at how kids will translate at the next level.  Someone tell 3rd some idiot on the internet said CS’s PG was better so he will come ready to give him the business :D 

No I’ve watched some film on CS, cat can flat out go. EC can’t get caught looking ahead, I told a guy  last week to watch for Malakoff. 

Third doesn’t need any more motivation, he plays with a huge chip on his shoulder! Sometimes a bit too big. I really hope this matchup happens. Would be like an old EC-Kountze game! 

29 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Bishop is legit and I am more impressed every time I see this kid play. He does not play football. Dedicated to the hardwood and it shows. He broke the 30 point barrier tonight as well. I haven’t seen Caesar play but he better be very good if he’s gonna draw comparisons with Bishop. I will be in Waco and certainly hope both teams handle their business in the semis and we get the match up we’ve all been waiting for. 

37 minutes ago, indian15/16 said:

Bishop is legit and I am more impressed every time I see this kid play. He does not play football. Dedicated to the hardwood and it shows. He broke the 30 point barrier tonight as well. I haven’t seen Caesar play but he better be very good if he’s gonna draw comparisons with Bishop. I will be in Waco and certainly hope both teams handle their business in the semis and we get the match up we’ve all been waiting for. 

He will more than likely receive his second All-State selection this season....oh and he is only a sophomore! 

8 hours ago, About a week ago said:

He will more than likely receive his second All-State selection this season....oh and he is only a sophomore! 

yea and bishop is only a jr and will also be and All- State player this year the kid is averaging 28 ppg and has had multiple triple doubles games i believe EC is very very good but i have faith in Coldspring should be a great matchup i believe one of those teams will win it all this year