Yates 112 Washington 74/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Washington was horrible and I mean horrible!!

lol, Washington isn't a good team, but I also watched Bay City play and they also are not a good team.  I don't recall anyone saying how horrible Bay City was when they lost to Silsbee???  So far Silsbee is taking care of business by whipping to Very Horrible and I mean Horrible Teams.  I look forward to seeing Silsbee and this Monster Team in Huntsville this weekend, if it doesn't conflict with the 6A games in H-Town.   

16 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Just facts. Yates beat Washinton twice in district. All blow outs. Yates beat a 2nd place team from Silsbee district barley by 11. It was mich closer than that. Silsbee and Yates will be a good game. Yates has some kids that can go and so does Silsbee. 

Point clearly made, I'm only saying keep it real on the Silsbee Threads.  Silsbee competition has been very pathetic to say the least.  Silsbee is Back2Back Champs for a reason.   

22 minutes ago, H-Rocket said:

Point clearly made, I'm only saying keep it real on the Silsbee Threads.  Silsbee competition has been very pathetic to say the least.  Silsbee is Back2Back Champs for a reason.   

Do tell:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please