West Orange-Stark turf

Majestyk

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Let's get one thing straight. I don't like the design, so what. I'm pretty sure there a greater tragedies in the world. Lcm will be  the first official victory on it for wos. 

Man your so negative, maybe it’s time for you to choose a different team.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Smh.  Some of yall WO-S fans, I'll never understand.  NOW the turf is trash.  'WOW' is all I have to say right now.  This is worse than the torrential rainfall loss to Silsbee excuse..

First I never made an excuse about any lost. A lost is a lost. Second I'm negative because because I feel differently about something. The turf is fine. The design I don't care for. Nothing wrong with me not liking it. It's a bunch stadiums and arenas I don't like. I like infinity war better than I like endgame. Guess I'm just a terrible person and guess what, I COULD CARELESS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK. if hair piece can say what ever he wants and get elected, then I don't see a problem with what anybody has to say ever.

6 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

First I never made an excuse about any lost. A lost is a lost. Second I'm negative because because I feel differently about something. The turf is fine. The design I don't care for. Nothing wrong with me not liking it. It's a bunch stadiums and arenas I don't like. I like infinity war better than I like endgame. Guess I'm just a terrible person and guess what, I COULD CARELESS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK. if hair piece can say what ever he wants and get elected, then I don't see a problem with what anybody has to say ever.

You are entitled to your opinion and I do respect it.  Your logic is  huge head scratcher to me.  Thats all...

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

The design I wanted had that and then some but orange tx keeps it plain Jane 

I didn't know there were multiple design proposals. Was that something that would have added more cost to the bond? Maybe this can be added to the field at a later date. Perhaps funded by booster club and private donation.

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I didn't know there were multiple design proposals. Was that something that would have added more cost to the bond? Maybe this can be added to the field at a later date. Perhaps funded by booster club and private donation.

Well, let's remember.  The details of the field are not finished yet.  I mean, look at the field, there are no numbers painted on it yet.

Some folks just need to settle down, be patient and wait until all of the details on the field are completed before commenting how "plain jane" the field is.

23 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, let's remember.  The details of the field are not finished yet.  I mean, look at the field, there are no numbers painted on it yet.

Some folks just need to settle down, be patient and wait until all of the details on the field are completed before commenting how "plain jane" the field is.

I saw numbers they look good. I guess my WOS buddy is going out there every day lol

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

No it would have been the same price but I don't even care anymore.

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said: