West Orange-Stark turf

Majestyk

• 1 month later...

This is going to look really good especially if you've been looking at this since the West Orange Chief days. And this turf is quick, I stopped by last night and ran a 4.3 just messing around. Can't wait for the first "Rouser on a rug" from Hooks stadium.

17 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

This is going to look really good especially if you've been looking at this since the West Orange Chief days. And this turf is quick, I stopped by last night and ran a 4.3 just messing around. Can't wait for the first "Rouser on a rug" from Hooks stadium.

Someone told me that a satellite picked up what was thought to have been a missile launch in the West Orange area. That’s must have been u running a 4.28 40

On 5/9/2019 at 9:24 AM, PlayActionPass said:

Does anybody in Orange own a Drone with a camera? We would like some aerial shots.

On 2/25/2019 at 2:30 PM, LC-M said:

Yeah I saw it awhile back. I was trying to make some easy money, I think the bears will be the first team to play on it.

TRASH!! I would go against the grain put wos in each endzone, and put the horse in the middle. And don't be like everyone else 

58029.jpeg

2 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

TRASH!! I would go against the grain put wos in each endzone, and put the horse in the middle. And don't be like everyone else 

58029.jpeg

I’m glad they’re not taking your advice.   The only thing that I’m going to hate about it is the soccer lines.  

13 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Agreed. We dont even have a soccer team

Putting wos in each endzone and the horse middle would have been classic. But people r always afraid of what's different. I never said I didn't like the field, I posted that months ago it just pop up again when I showed the pictures. I'm the type of guy that hates happy endings in movies and loves it when everyone dies. Dont like everything being plain and simple. At the end of the day it is what it is. Soccer lines doesn't bother me, anything to bring in the cheese 

4 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Putting wos in each endzone and the horse middle would have been classic. But people r always afraid of what's different. I never said I didn't like the field, I posted that months ago it just pop up again when I showed the pictures. I'm the type of guy that hates happy endings in movies and loves it when everyone dies. Dont like everything being plain and simple. At the end of the day it is what it is. Soccer lines doesn't bother me, anything to bring in the cheese 

TRASH!! ...pretty much means you don’t like it 

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

TRASH!! ...pretty much means you don’t like it 

I like the turf i just wanted a different design 

6 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

6 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said: