Orangefield vs. Coldsprings

Bobcat1

1 hour ago, About a week ago said:

Orangefield is going to need to control the tempo, and limit turnovers. Let the big boy eliminate easy baskets, by making Coldsprings set up in the half court. Good luck Bobcats, would love to have a doubleheader with y’all on Friday! 

Good post.  I know AAW is very good, but we all know strange things happen.  I’ve seen both play.  I think, with a great effort, and a few breaks, the Bobcats might win.  No doubt C-O is a big favorite, I just think it’ll be closer, and hoping for a Bobcat upset.

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Good post.  I know AAW is very good, but we all know strange things happen.  I’ve seen both play.  I think, with a great effort, and a few breaks, the Bobcats might win.  No doubt C-O is a big favorite, I just think it’ll be closer, and hoping for a Bobcat upset.

Yep,  CS is the favorite but they may want to go ahead and play the game. February Madness. 

8 hours ago, no-look said:

Yep,  CS is the favorite but they may want to go ahead and play the game. February Madness. 

I’m convinced OF has to slow down the game.  Don’t give them easy threes..  The big guy can handle the inside.  Some good D, and a few alleyopps - Hoy Moly, go Bobcats :) 

But luckily for Orangefield, I’m not the Coach lol.