East Chambers 70 Hempstead 37/FINAL

tennisbc

28 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

I see that they have a good winning record, but have they played anyone of the Bucs caliber?

Their best game looks to be a 2pt loss to Coldsprings. Which I know Coldsprings fans will disagree, but I don’t think Coldsprings is quite the team EC is. That being said, EC is not going to be able to have an off night. Going to be a good test for the Bucs. 

57 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Officiating assignment was pretty iffy.  One official was at least 60 and the other 2 were not real spry.  With the pace EC plays, they just got tired in the 2nd half.  Seemed to call silly fouls in the 2nd half just to catch their breath.  Players from both teams got frustrated. 

What game were you watching? They were terrible from the opening tip.  Age and endurance had nothing to do with it. That was the worst officiated playoff game, I’ve ever seen. Top 5 worse officiated game. And trust me, I’ve watched a lot of officiating. Those guys looked like they had not cracked open a rule book, ever. Judgement calls are one thing, but blowing 3 rules... And I refrain from talking about officiating in a negative manner.