Silsbee vs Bay City

BADSANTA

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee vs. Bay City

Friday Feb. 22 7pm at East Chambers HS, Winnie

Friday?  That's terrible!  There's a better than even chance that girls will be in Huntsville that night.  Why can't it be Thursday?  We can play at their gym if they like.  I know that we were just the runner up and Sweeny won their district.  But Sweeny isn't even ranked in the top 25.  Silsbee is No. 11 and has to be the favorite.  

Fairfield is ranked and the Regional Semi will be a very good game.  That will be a difficult choice.  Well, tough decisions are the prerogative of true fanship.

28 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Friday?  That's terrible!  There's a better than even chance that girls will be in Huntsville that night.  Why can't it be Thursday?  We can play at their gym if they like.  I know that we were just the runner up and Sweeny won their district.  But Sweeny isn't even ranked in the top 25.  Silsbee is No. 11 and has to be the favorite.  

Fairfield is ranked and the Regional Semi will be a very good game.  That will be a difficult choice.  Well, tough decisions are the prerogative of true fanship.

It's not just about Silsbee. Bay City has a say in when and where game is to be played. Seeing that the game was agreed (or Silsbee may have won the flip) to be played in Winnie (which is much closer to Silsbee than Bay City) I imagine Bay City didn't want to play game on a week night.

As a Silsbee fan, if I were torn between attending an Area round game for the boys versus a regional tournament game for the girls, attending the girls game would be the priority.