Hull-Daisetta vs Woden

bd04

Any thoughts on this game? I suspect that the majority will say that Woden has the upper hand but this HD team is a very scrappy bunch. The only down side I see is that they don't have very many players on the team overall. But regardless it won't surprise me if this game remains close with HD having a chance in the end. Am i off my rocker? :)))))))

10 hours ago, bd04 said:

Any thoughts on this game? I suspect that the majority will say that Woden has the upper hand but this HD team is a very scrappy bunch. The only down side I see is that they don't have very many players on the team overall. But regardless it won't surprise me if this game remains close with HD having a chance in the end. Am i off my rocker? :)))))))

I think you might be...  lol -  I like the HD group and their coach - but Woden is a very solid team - Woden should win by 15 plus.  But I hope to see a good game -

HD has about the same chance as the New York Giants did against the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl a few years ago.  Remember the Giants barely got in playoffs while New England came in undefeated.  How did that turn out?  I am not saying HD is going to win but I am saying if they put together the right "1" game they can take this.  I promise you won't find a team with more heart.