Hardin-Jefferson 93 Livingston 52/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Livingston Lions begin their Class 4A playoff journey as they take on the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks in this bi-district round game.  The Lions come into this game as the #3 seed out of 21-4A while the Hawks come in as the runner up seed out of 20-4A.

Join Robert Howell and Bryce Howell for all of the action from Kountze High School in Kountze following conclusion of the Buna/Woodville game...approximately 8:00 pm.....by tuning your radio to KETX 92.3 FM or by clicking the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Livingston Area Sports on The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

9 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was there for Buna/Woodville game. No one had cell service for whole game. Left after 1st Q of HJ/Livingston game with still no cell service. Got it back but very weak when I got home.

End of 1st score was 14-10 HJ

I have noticed from the creek back this way its been bad for quite a while.

23 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Hopefully lol

I do have to apologize to BAD SANTA, I had not intended him to be the target of this line that I have been itching to use for quite a while (about 10 years in fact).  However, it just exposed a pet peeve of mine that  I have privately harbored for about 10 years now.

That is just the typing of "Score?" without anything else.  To me, that has just been kind of rude.  Not enough time to type "Does anybody know the score?  or even "What is the score?".......Really.   Now, just because it happened after SANTA's post tonight is no to suggest that he is alone as he is not the first offender, won't be the last and is no where near the worst. 

It was just a release, that's all.

6 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I do have to apologize to BAD SANTA, I had not intended him to be the target of this line that I have been itching to use for quite a while (about 10 years in fact).  However, it just exposed a pet peeve of mine that  I have privately harbored for about 10 years now.

That is just the typing of "Score?" without anything else.  To me, that has just been kind of rude.  Not enough time to type "Does anybody know the score?  or even "What is the score?".......Really.   Now, just because it happened after SANTA's post tonight is no to suggest that he is alone as he is not the first offender, won't be the last and is no where near the worst. 

It was just a release, that's all.

No need to apologize. If your wife wont let you score then that would be the saddest thing I've ever heard lol. 

took care of business tonight in the bi-district round of the playoffs, taking down Livingston 93-52. H-J is now 28-9 on the year and will play Houston Yates in the area round Thursday at Kingwood Park HS.