Barbers Hill 69 Port Arthur Memorial 57/FINAL

WOSgrad

Seems like these teams match up pretty well.   First two games were 2 pt wins on their Home Courts.  Looks like BH made adjustments at half.   Heck something was done to overcome an 11 point deficit and to our score PAM by 23 in the 2nd half.   Did BH press to get back in it?

7 hours ago, oldman said:

Seems like these teams match up pretty well.   First two games were 2 pt wins on their Home Courts.  Looks like BH made adjustments at half.   Heck something was done to overcome an 11 point deficit and to our score PAM by 23 in the 2nd half.   Did BH press to get back in it?

Three things that I witnessed:

1. BH did increase the defensive pressure in the 2nd half.  No press just solid defense. This lead to poor shot selection and rushed shots by PAM.

2. PAM turnovers killed them in the 3rd quarter.  BH must of scored 12-15 points off sloppy ball handling and passing by the PAM frontcourt. 

3. PAM could not hit a free throw to save their lives.  I'm not sure but they probably shot 40% from the line in the second half.  

All in all a great game.  BH senior leadership took over and PAM's youth had a hard time keeping up when the game was on the line.  I'll be pulling for both in the playoffs.