Rebels v. Oilers - Round 3

Chester86

24-2A seed game tonight at Warren HS.  These two teams will share the district crown, but who will advance to play as the #1 seed, and who as the #2?  

West Hardin came in to Rebel Gym and took game 1, after being behind all game.  The excitement in this game was accentuated by a late technical foul on the WH coach which serves to motivate his boys.        

The Rebels took game 2 at the Oiler’s home gym, which was accentuated by disturbances in the seats.  I wasn’t there, but the thread from that game revealed people were asked to leave and law enforcement was called.

This game should prove to be exciting as each of the previous two games were close.  Knowing that these two teams are not very fond of each other will only add to the excitement.  

I believe the #1 seed will get Zavala, and the #2 seed will get Dallardsville Big Sandy.  I am going to take the Rebels to squeak out the win 49-41.  In my opinion the starting 5, and bench for the Rebels will just be too much.  Now, i’m headed to my land to work and will check the thread tonight to see who wins.  Go Rebels.