Black, Gay actor faked the MAGA attack

PhatMack19

It’s a shame.. this happens so often that it makes rational people skeptical when attacks actually occur. 

Every time that bi-racial couple gets “n-word go home” and “kkk” painted on the garage door of their suburban home I assume they did it themselves for attention. I’m not sure which is worse... that I think that way or that I’m usually right? 

Way to go Empire guy... 

This incident and the Covington teen hoax are perfect examples of why, when a genuine claim comes along, that fewer and fewer believe it.  Those who think they are doing something very noble are, in fact, undermining legitimate claims.  If these issues are as rampant as the left would have you believe, why is it necessary to create fake incidents?  UT Alum, can you explain please?

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"OK, so, I (Kamala Harris) will say this about that case," she said. "I think that the facts are still unfolding, and, um, I’m very, um, concerned about obviously, the initial, um, allegation that he made about what might have happened.

"And it’s something we should all take seriously whenever anyone, um, alleges that kind of behavior, but there should be an investigation," Harris added. "And I think that once the investigation has concluded then we can all comment, but I’m not going to comment until I know the outcome of the investigation."

On Sunday, Harris' fellow senator and Democratic presidential candidate, Cory Booker, told reporters he would "withhold" judgment on the matter "until all the information actually comes out from on-the-record sources." Booker also referred to the alleged Jan. 29 attack on Smollett as "an attempted modern-day lynching" and pushed Congress to pass legislation making lynching a federal hate crime.

So NOW they want to wait for an outcome of the investigation before commenting...smh...Democrats.

40 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

"OK, so, I (Kamala Harris) will say this about that case," she said. "I think that the facts are still unfolding, and, um, I’m very, um, concerned about obviously, the initial, um, allegation that he made about what might have happened.

"And it’s something we should all take seriously whenever anyone, um, alleges that kind of behavior, but there should be an investigation," Harris added. "And I think that once the investigation has concluded then we can all comment, but I’m not going to comment until I know the outcome of the investigation."

On Sunday, Harris' fellow senator and Democratic presidential candidate, Cory Booker, told reporters he would "withhold" judgment on the matter "until all the information actually comes out from on-the-record sources." Booker also referred to the alleged Jan. 29 attack on Smollett as "an attempted modern-day lynching" and pushed Congress to pass legislation making lynching a federal hate crime.

So NOW they want to wait for an outcome of the investigation before commenting...smh...Democrats.

Here’s another one. I guess this gets a +1 for the way he feels now. Actually surprised me. Still think he is a jackal.

Al Sharpton says Jussie Smollett should ‘face accountability to the maximum’ if attack was orchestrated

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

Here’s another one. I guess this gets a +1 for the way he feels now. Actually surprised me. Still think he is a jackal.

Al Sharpton says Jussie Smollett should ‘face accountability to the maximum’ if attack was orchestrated

Pretty convenient for someone who was the main spokesperson for Tawana Brawley

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Pretty convenient for someone who was the main spokesperson for Tawana Brawley

Yes, paid for her education and she stabs her boyfriend and ends up being incarcerated. Not sure where she is now. May have gotten out by now, especially with Sharpton money that he owes back taxes on.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Nash beat me to the Tawana response.  $harpton has been around long enough to at least fake his response.

"Jussie Smollett charged with felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report"

"CHICAGO -- "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett has been officially 
 for allegedly filing a false police report, officials announced on Wednesday.

The Cook County state's attorney's office said Smollett filed the false police report claiming he was attacked on Jan. 29. A court hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. CT Thursday."

The games begin tomorrow.