SIlsbee 102 Lumberton 57/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

I'll say this for Lumberton. They actually looked like they belonged on the court with Silsbee in the 1st quarter. That's an improvement for them. One of their point guards (number 1, I think) played pretty well compared to last game. Don't know who they get in the playoffs, but maybe they can win a game.

Shepherd

49 minutes ago, bballfan342 said:

Or learn how to coach against all facets of the games. Everyone knows zone can be a neutralizer when athletes don't match up. Another reason high school basketball needs a shot clock.  

Really!! Your losing by double digits and you stay in a low zone and don’t come out to defend. Last I heard stall is one facet of the game. Hay, your losing we’re winning do something about it or just watch us win. 

At the end of the day, Silsbee just has an ultra aggressive defensive pressure, was too quick and had NO ONE that could even come close to checking Adams...  The way he was scoring, it was like he was in the gym by himself.  Kid could've scored 57 again  easily, but the coaches gave the Bench lots of playing time.  No worries.  Silsbee is on a different level.  Lumberton does some good things on the court and they'll compete really well in their playoff game next week...

9 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

From what I've seen of WH, they don't look like much. Of course looks can be misleading. Silsbee doesn't look like much to some other teams.

I'd be more worried about a team like Decator or Kennedale. They're kinda flying under the radar.  Looks like they have 6A size.

Dunbar will be the team out of Region 1 (Thank you FWISD). Lost to Kennedale by 20 the first time but won by 10 at Kennedale the second time.

7 hours ago, RaiderRed30 said:

Just noticed. First time I think Ive seen Kennedale or FW schools in Region 2. That region is may be the most loaded I have ever seen one region.

Understatement.

Region II consists of #1 Wilmer Hutchins, #2 Faith Family, #6 Dunbar, #7 Kennedale, #9 Carter, #10 Lincoln, #14 Spring Hill, #20 Pinkston and #21 Paris.