The UT Alum " noose is tightening" theory

stevenash

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Like I said, millions of wasted tax dollars. Indictments? Convictions?  Zero. A witch hunt that proved nothing.

4 dead Americans and a coverup...no collusion...see the difference.

I understand you don't question the action and results of government, that's the difference between conservatives and liberals.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Like I said, millions of wasted tax dollars. Indictments? Convictions?  Zero. A witch hunt that proved nothing.

At least the supposed witnesses against Trump are still alive. Of course you don’t question the impeccable timing of the deaths of witnesses willing to testify against Hillary. What a low life indeed.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Low life? Really?

This is all you gleaned from my post? Can you address the guy who was lifting weights the night before he was to testify against Hillary? He got his throat crushed by the bar. The timing was impeccable, Don’t you think?

Since you do not believe Hillary is a lowlife, please list some of her redeeming qualities.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

This is all you gleaned from my post? Can you address the guy who was lifting weights the night before he was to testify against Hillary? He got his throat crushed by the bar. The timing was impeccable, Don’t you think?

Since you do not believe Hillary is a lowlife, please list some of her redeeming qualities.

That's a short list!!

3 hours ago, baddog said:

There are so many 

1. Married to Bill

2. Clinton Foundation

3. Benghazi

4. Email scandal

5. Steele dossier

6. Whitewater

7. Travelgate

8. The respectful way she handled the women that Bill raped.

I'm sure I've left some of her redeeming qualities out...there are so many.

57 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There are so many 

1. Married to Bill

2. Clinton Foundation

3. Benghazi

4. Email scandal

5. Steele dossier

6. Whitewater

7. Travelgate

8. The respectful way she handled the women that Bill raped.

I'm sure I've left some of her redeeming qualities out...there are so many.

Selling uranium to Russia, I think

• 1 month later...

Speaking of witch hunts.  For you liberals who hate Trump so much you believe everything CNN feeds you.  And you still think the dossier is legit, because it was bought and paid for by the Dem Party and Hillary Clinton.  You might take a minute to read this (it won’t be on CNN).

This is the hidden content, please

56 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Speaking of witch hunts.  For you liberals who hate Trump so much you believe everything CNN feeds you.  And you still think the dossier is legit, because it was bought and paid for by the Dem Party and Hillary Clinton.  You might take a minute to read this (it won’t be on CNN).

This is the hidden content, please

I don’t care about the Steele Dossier. I haven’t paid it much mind because it was obviously shoddily done. I care about an ex campaign manager doing time for lying. The net is tightening and it needs no salaciousness to help.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

I don’t care about the Steele Dossier. I haven’t paid it much mind because it was obviously shoddily done. I care about an ex campaign manager doing time for lying. The net is tightening and it needs no salaciousness to help.

That's all you need to say...you don't care about it NOW because it shows the corruption on the Democrat side.

If it had turned out to be true, you would be all over it.

Your bias is once again clearly showing.

So, let’s do a little detective work.  Try to fit some pieces of the puzzle together.  The Dems & Hillary, paid a Company, Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump.  The company hires a British subject, C. Steele, ex MI6 in Russia, to come up with the Dossier.  Now we find out Steele used an open website of unverified reports by random individuals, CNN iReport, for some of his info.  Now we’re getting somewhere.  Makes one wonder where the rest of the LSD induced information came from.  Steele (of course) claimed he didn’t know it was an open site, although it was clearly marked as such.  If that’s true, MI6 must be similar to the Keystone Cops.  So Steele finishes the dossier.  It finds its way into the JD & FBI.  And they obtain FISA Warrants with it.  They obtained those warrants with a dossier, according to UT alum (and I have no reason to doubt him, and I agree), so obviously shoddily done.  Pretty well confirms the Deep State involvement in the election process.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:41 PM, Englebert said:

Don't forget the whopper she told of her landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. She claimed she was too tired to remember correctly...and the Dems cheered her claims (lies). One can only imagine if Trump had the audacity to pull something like this. 

He doesn't care about those lies but he does care about a Manafort lie.  I wonder why?