The UT Alum " noose is tightening" theory

stevenash

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Yeah, more than one channel, too. Read newspapers, as well. What’s your point?

You seem to think the investigation is still about collusion when even Democrats know it isn’t anymore, you don’t seem to be aware of the Muslim issues in Europe that they are acknowledging.  Don’t care how many channels you watch, lol, but whichever ones you are watching seem to keep you ignorant of what’s going on.  By your one channel shot I’m guessing you’re in the hate Fox crowd without even knowing why.  Try it, at least you’ll maybe figure out the collusion investigation is nonsense.  

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You seem to think the investigation is still about collusion when even Democrats know it isn’t anymore, you don’t seem to be aware of the Muslim issues in Europe that they are acknowledging.  Don’t care how many channels you watch, lol, but whichever ones you are watching seem to keep you ignorant of what’s going on.  By your one channel shot I’m guessing you’re in the hate Fox crowd without even knowing why.  Try it, at least you’ll maybe figure out the collusion investigation is nonsense.  

News reference is because 90% of the links I see on here are foxnews links.

24 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Bottom line ( even though you will never acknowledge) is Trump DID NOT collude with the Russians and the election results are legitimate.  There are no spin possibilities left and the only "believers" are the Trump haters

Did I miss the release of the final report?

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

One is an opinion by Trump’s ex lawyer, the other one addresses the Senate Intel committee report. Did you get to the part where they reported that the Mueller investigation could reach different conclusions? Let the report speak for itself when released.

8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

One is an opinion by Trump’s ex lawyer, the other one addresses the Senate Intel committee report. Did you get to the part where they reported that the Mueller investigation could reach different conclusions? Let the report speak for itself when released.

50 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Do you think it will ever be released?  Two years not long enough?  Of course the Mueller report will report a "different" conclusion.  But I suspect that it will not implicate Trump in colluding with the Russians.   Please state to me that you believe that Trump was a willing participant in colluding with the Russians to rig the election. 

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do you think it will ever be released?  Two years not long enough?  Of course the Mueller report will report a "different" conclusion.  But I suspect that it will not implicate Trump in colluding with the Russians.   Please state to me that you believe that Trump was a willing participant in colluding with the Russians to rig the election. 

What's willing got to do with it? Influencing and rigging are two different things.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

The mere fact it's been 2 years and Mueller has NOTHING!  If he did, we would have heard about it.  Second:  The mere fact Mueller has to stage these side shows (Ex; Roger Stone's early morning harassment) also indicates he has NOTHING!  So -- after a lot of wasted tax dollars -- he still has NOTHING!  It's only a matter of time!

47 minutes ago, Reagan said:

The mere fact it's been 2 years and Mueller has NOTHING!  If he did, we would have heard about it.  Second:  The mere fact Mueller has to stage these side shows (Ex; Roger Stone's early morning harassment) also indicates he has NOTHING!  So -- after a lot of wasted tax dollars -- he still has NOTHING!  It's only a matter of time!

How do you know what he has? If it was nothing, it would be over. You must be confusing this investigation with Benghazi.