JERRY PRIETO NAMED NEW AD/HFC AT CROSBY

dillonpanthers

2 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

I'm surprised Crosby hasnt posted this job yet

I do not think the job is officially "open". The school board met last night, so his resignation may be official today.

"Riordan told VYPE he should be approved for his new job at a February 25 and he will remain at Crosby until Spring Break, which is set for the second week of March."

1 hour ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

I do not think the job is officially "open". The school board met last night, so his resignation may be official today.

"Riordan told VYPE he should be approved for his new job at a February 25 and he will remain at Crosby until Spring Break, which is set for the second week of March."

That makes sense. Probably officially after the meeting. 

I was a little surprised he announced he was resigning until closer to his new hire date. 

52 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

This is the hidden content, please

BREAKING multiple sources indicate pending board approval Tyler Chapel Hill will name former Crosby HC Jeff Riordan as their next HFC/AD tonight

Thanks for the update, but it's really not breaking news. Maybe just making it official.  Hopefully Crosby doesn't wait long on naming their new head coach. 

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Thanks for the update, but it's really not breaking news. Maybe just making it official.  Hopefully Crosby doesn't wait long on naming their new head coach. 

It is.  On a related note, Tepper tweeted that he had heard rumblings about this for about a week.  I informed him that the "rumblings" had been happening for much longer than that.

35 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

It is.  On a related note, Tepper tweeted that he had heard rumblings about this for about a week.  I informed him that the "rumblings" had been happening for much longer than that.

Lol.  Yea, much longer.  Like right after the first of the year. 

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Coach Riordan had been looking basically since the season ended..he was actually a runner-up for two other jobs this off-season...there was no doubt in anyone's mind he was leaving Crosby it was just a matter of when...I started to hear about Riordan to CH on January 29...was just a matter of crossing t's and dotting i's once it got rolling

8 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

Coach Riordan had been looking basically since the season ended..he was actually a runner-up for two other jobs this off-season...there was no doubt in anyone's mind he was leaving Crosby it was just a matter of when...I started to hear about Riordan to CH on January 29...was just a matter of crossing t's and dotting i's once it got rolling

Matt, I have no doubt you knew about this way back.  I also know about how much you disclose with regard to coaching searches, which is basically as much as the coach wants if he works with you (which is a very sensible way to do things).

You just may want to que your buddy Tep about tweeting about a timeline that makes him look WAY out of touch.