dillonpanthers

This is the hidden content, please
 Retweeted

More

UPDATE:

will close its application today for the head football coach/athletic director opening. Been told there are approximately 70 applicants. Initial paper screening has begun and it is still on track to present candidate to school board April 15 |

We are beyond restless, the new super is single handedly putting Crosby in the hole for years to come with his stubbornness. I mean the dude was literally walking up and down the sidelines during games in the way. Not to mention firing all the coaches wives and cutting the staff mid season. Just read Rios exit interview, he was furious with the guy and said he wasn’t allowed to make any decisions since early October. Crosby had plenty of talent to make the playoffs even after loosing their star qb to injury but if I was in rios shoes I would have tanked the season too and told them to kiss my a$$ on the way out the door. Which is exactly what happened. Lost the best coach Crosby ever had. 

On 3/21/2019 at 9:40 AM, GCMNation5 said:

I don't know why it made me quote you Bandwagon..

I for sure thought we would have a app list by now lol..

On 3/21/2019 at 9:39 AM, GCMNation5 said:
On 3/20/2019 at 0:29 PM, Bandwagon Ranger said:

This late in the game, its probably been a done deal for a while. Just have to go through the legal steps.

Have they started interviews? April 15th seems a little late...

Any names???

Priorities seem to be misguided.  If it werent for the new supt, Crosby ISD might not exist and the head coaching vacancy would be a moot point.  Quit blaming the man who basically saved Crosby ISD

Trust me, lots of Crosby people are beyond thrilled the last coach is gone.....more to life that football games- hence the title ATHLETIC DIRECTOR- 

New super actually listened to the community and saw many many problems with the ATHLETIC PROGRAM- not just the football team.  Besides, are you really gonna laud Keith Moore for the great job he did with the former coach?  Change is good and if the former coach wanted to be a power monger more power to him in Tyler

1 hour ago, Homer Griffin said:

New super actually listened to the community and saw many many problems with the ATHLETIC PROGRAM- not just the football team.  Besides, are you really gonna laud Keith Moore for the great job he did with the former coach?  Change is good and if the former coach wanted to be a power monger more power to him in Tyler

Wow.

There was nothing wrong with the athletic programs at Crosby. They seem to bring in the most money to the district. Not only football games, but baseball, and all the baseball softball tournaments, basketball tournaments and etc.

No one is blaiming anyone, just want to know who is applying or any names anyone has heard...

By the way...

Coach Rio did a magnificent job in my opinion. Tyler Chapel Hill got a really good one.

5 hours ago, Homer Griffin said:

Smh ok homer