Immigrants (especially Muslims) ????

5GallonBucket

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I read all the verses you quoted, and some more on either side. Just like people do with the Bible. Take scriptures out of context to make your point.

Go read the site I posted.  None taken out of context.   

And please tell me where in the Bible it states to be violent to all non christians

I haven’t read the Quran.  Have no desire to.  What I do know, is in the last 18 years I’ve repeatedly seen Muslims on all the News Channels (of course the ones with Left Bias don’t show them anymore) hollering death to the infidels.  Death to America.  Death to Americans.  Now, I don’t know about you, the reader of this, but I, and all my family, are Americans.  I’ve served in the US Army, prepared to defend America.  My son served in the Marines in Operation Desert Storm.  Yep, pretty much American to the bone.  And they want all my family dead.

Here’s my take on Islam/Muslims.  There are an estimated 4,000+ religions on this planet.  To my knowledge, Muslims (maybe not all) are the only ones who's religion teaches killing anyone that isn’t a Muslim, or will not convert to Islam.  Let me stress that again, the only one.  

The US Military has killed several million since 9/11, but still they’re out there, spewing their hate, death and destruction.  And remember, a mere 19 killed 3,000 in the 9/11 attacks, on American soil.  All that said, why would anyone want to let more Muslims immigrate into the US?  And don’t bring up the freaking race card.  I’m for allowing the Christians living in the Middle East to come here.  The same people who have been slaughtered by Islam/Muslims.  The liberal response is usually, Well, the radicals are a small minority.  That’s a pile of male bovine feces.  When you field a fighting force the size of Isis & al qaeda, you’re not a small minority.  But, you say, we can vet them.  Have you ever had a co-worker that was lazy, and/or incompetent?  That useless tool was vetted by a person.  It’s not perfect.  The ironic thing about all this, the majority of liberals that want to sit with Muslims and sing kumbaya, are the first ones Muslims would kill if they ever take over this country.  To a sane person, with a wit of common sense, it’s insane.

Hagar, let me first thank you and your son for your service and sacrifice defending the rights and freedoms afforded to us by many others like yourself.

I agree that the Quran is one book I have no interest in reading. Although perhaps we should. Maybe it would give valuable insight into their culture and beliefs. This religious war has been raging for millennia. I have had many discussions about Masons being devil worshipers because they take an oath on both the Bible and Quran. I believe it is more in an effort to be mindful of the past.

In my earlier post I used the wrong term. It's not racism, it Islamophobia and religious bigotry. Sorry for the mixup.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

I haven’t read the Quran.  Have no desire to.  What I do know, is in the last 18 years I’ve repeatedly seen Muslims on all the News Channels (of course the ones with Left Bias don’t show them anymore) hollering death to the infidels.  Death to America.  Death to Americans.  Now, I don’t know about you, the reader of this, but I, and all my family, are Americans.  I’ve served in the US Army, prepared to defend America.  My son served in the Marines in Operation Desert Storm.  Yep, pretty much American to the bone.  And they want all my family dead.

Here’s my take on Islam/Muslims.  There are an estimated 4,000+ religions on this planet.  To my knowledge, Muslims (maybe not all) are the only ones who's religion teaches killing anyone that isn’t a Muslim, or will not convert to Islam.  Let me stress that again, the only one.  

The US Military has killed several million since 9/11, but still they’re out there, spewing their hate, death and destruction.  And remember, a mere 19 killed 3,000 in the 9/11 attacks, on American soil.  All that said, why would anyone want to let more Muslims immigrate into the US?  And don’t bring up the freaking race card.  I’m for allowing the Christians living in the Middle East to come here.  The same people who have been slaughtered by Islam/Muslims.  The liberal response is usually, Well, the radicals are a small minority.  That’s a pile of male bovine feces.  When you field a fighting force the size of Isis & al qaeda, you’re not a small minority.  But, you say, we can vet them.  Have you ever had a co-worker that was lazy, and/or incompetent?  That useless tool was vetted by a person.  It’s not perfect.  The ironic thing about all this, the majority of liberals that want to sit with Muslims and sing kumbaya, are the first ones Muslims would kill if they ever take over this country.  To a sane person, with a wit of common sense, it’s insane.

I'll repeat again -- In Christianity, Jesus talks about HIS blood.  In the muslim arena. they talk about YOUR blood!  Nuff said!