Immigrants (especially Muslims) ????

5GallonBucket

40 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Someone please help me understand why  the U.S.A. Still allows these people in?What benefits do these people bring when they are allowed to come into this country?

we now have sharia law in certain cities we even have some in government jobs.  This is baffling to me

That Sharia law crap is just that. Alex Jones kind of crap. The law of the land is the US Constitution. 

They invented algebra, so I’d guess they’re smart enough to add value to the labor force. 

Religion test next for citizenship? Then what, bow to the leader three times a day?

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

That Sharia law crap is just that. Alex Jones kind of crap. The law of the land is the US Constitution. 

They invented algebra, so I’d guess they’re smart enough to add value to the labor force. 

Religion test next for citizenship? Then what, bow to the leader three times a day?

Ur telling me that sharia law has never taken place in certain areas of our country?

If u have the quran  handy turn to 5:51, 2:191, 9:123, 9:5, 9:28, 2:193, 5:34 it’s really good one,  also 47:4 talks about the decapitating. 

I can give more if u need.  

I didn’t know that me not wanting someone who study’s a belief and is a believer of killing Jews Christians and atheist  makes me a racist.   Hmmmm that’s new to me.  I figured most people wouldn’t want that kind of evil.  I love my family I love my town I love the American citizen.  So does that mean u don’t.  

Not to mention women and how they re treated.

Sweden said that you should change your name to 55galDrum to hold more of your s***. Maybe you feel threatened by people that you dont know or come in contact with. But it is a serious problem that you think they are all the same. During the sotu someone pointed out pence and Pelosi both Catholics on both sides. Not the same type of people at all. Or are they?

57 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Sweden said that you should change your name to 55galDrum to hold more of your s***. Maybe you feel threatened by people that you dont know or come in contact with. But it is a serious problem that you think they are all the same. During the sotu someone pointed out pence and Pelosi both Catholics on both sides. Not the same type of people at all. Or are they?

from what I know Catholics don’t follow the quran.   

Did u look up any of the scriptures I provided. 

Let me see if I can put this in a simpler way.  To be a muslim  means to be a believer of islam which follows the quran.  Whether they are actively engaged or not in some or all practices it teaches they cannot be trusted.  Muslims are smart and dedicated and disciplined. Slow and steady progress is how they will eventually infiltrate. Reactive will be failure.  I believe in proactive.

There s plenty of religions out there and from what I know none teach violence like the quran does. I have no problem with Buddhism, catholics, Methodist, Baptist, atheist, etc. even if I disagree with there teachings. I have found none of their teachings violent.

Actually I do know some and I have had civil conversations with them.  I have taken a six month class over Islam and the quran.  

I never said they were all the same.  But I do know if u call yourself a muslim then you are a believer in islam which studies the quran. And therefore I don’t trust them.  

Before you respond look up those scriptures provided

Here is a good piece to read by a secular/ex Muslim  

its a lil lengthy but good info. It’s down below.

34 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:
1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

from what I know Catholics don’t follow the quran.   

Did u look up any of the scriptures I provided. 

Let me see if I can put this in a simpler way.  To be a muslim  means to be a believer of islam which follows the quran.  Whether they are actively engaged or not in some or all practices it teaches they cannot be trusted.  Muslims are smart and dedicated and disciplined. Slow and steady progress is how they will eventually infiltrate. Reactive will be failure.  I believe in proactive.

There s plenty of religions out there and from what I know none teach violence like the quran does. I have no problem with Buddhism, catholics, Methodist, Baptist, atheist, etc. even if I disagree with there teachings. I have found none of their teachings violent.

Actually I do know some and I have had civil conversations with them.  I have taken a six month class over Islam and the quran.  

I never said they were all the same.  But I do know if u call yourself a muslim then you are a believer in islam which studies the quran. And therefore I don’t trust them.  

Before you respond look up those scriptures provided

Who taught the class?

7 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Of course not legally....

but go ask Sweden, Denmark, mostly any Europe nation about the problem with muslims and the beliefs they follow.

So, you want to ask countries who are 94 to 99 percent white about how they feel about brown people? They used them for years for basically the same reasons we used Mexicans.  Didn’t gripe about it back then.

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

So, you want to ask countries who are 94 to 99 percent white about how they feel about brown people? They used them for years for basically the same reasons we used Mexicans.  Didn’t gripe about it back then.

Ur missing the whole point. Goodness.  Can anybody from the stop bringing color into it.  

36 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Ur missing the whole point. Goodness.  Can anybody from the stop bringing color into it.  

33 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

All that and that’s the question you have.  Someone who is very educated in the subject.  Don’t be lazy Go read the quran for yourself.  

Educate yourself  stop taking the media as be all end all.  

I read all the verses you quoted, and some more on either side. Just like people do with the Bible. Take scriptures out of context to make your point.

39 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I din’t bring color unless I think it’s relevant. Europe is known for it’s homogeneous population. How can anyone be objective when they have no experience with the subject?