State Bound?

Bobcat1

HJ definitely has a great shot at getting there. Of course they've already beat Silsbee twice and Huntington earlier in the year.

Fairfield is solid, but not the caliber of the Lady Hawks. Orangefield played them in the College Station tournament, led the entire game and ended up losing by 4 late.

Not sure about Robinson or N. Forest, but just don't see anyone beating them.

Good Luck Lady Hawks!!!

I would have also said Woodville a few weeks back, (well maybe not state, but a very deep run) but they get a very tough Hitchcock team in the 2nd round. 

I saw online that Hitchcock had to forfeit two district games for playing an ineligable player and that cost them a district championship. Boling ended up winning that district.

Boling is solid, Orangefield played them in the College Station tournament and lost by 5.

16 hours ago, Bobkat said:

I would have also said Woodville a few weeks back, (well maybe not state, but a very deep run) but they get a very tough Hitchcock team in the 2nd round. 

I saw online that Hitchcock had to forfeit two district games for playing an ineligable player and that cost them a district championship. Boling ended up winning that district.

Boling is solid, Orangefield played them in the College Station tournament and lost by 5.

What are the odds OF can beat Woodville is they meet in the 3rd round? 

51 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm leaning toward United and H-J as a serious threat to make it to state... 

Based on whats in the region that they are in, I would give HJ a legitimate shot at making it to State.  United is in a very tough region. Jersey Village, Cy Creek, Katy, and Atascocita all have a shot with Jersey Village being the favorite to make it out of the region.

20 hours ago, $$Buckets$$ said:

Based on whats in the region that they are in, I would give HJ a legitimate shot at making it to State.  United is in a very tough region. Jersey Village, Cy Creek, Katy, and Atascocita all have a shot with Jersey Village being the favorite to make it out of the region.

Not really worried about Atascocita or Katy, but Jersey Village and Cy-Creek makes me nervous...