Signings

5GallonBucket

On 2/7/2019 at 9:35 PM, CardinalBacker said:

I remember when that one kid from WOS in 15 or so didn’t get to sign his letter or intent with the rest of the WOS football team after leaving the team during the season. Johnny something if I remember right. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

I was curious if something similar happened in Newton this year. I’m too lazy to go follow up with the TCU recruiting boards. 

You're r Correct nobody knew he still wanted to play football after quitting on his teammates the letter came the day before signing and he didn't deserve to sign with everyone else after he quit when and everyone else put in the work. If I work 84 hours and the other guy work 30 because he was to dang on sorry to come to work but on pay day he wants a 84 hour check too. Get outta here with that.

5 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

You're r Correct nobody knew he still wanted to play football after quitting on his teammates the letter came the day before signing and he didn't deserve to sign with everyone else after he quit when and everyone else put in the work. If I work 84 hours and the other guy work 30 because he was to dang on sorry to come to work but on pay day he wants a 84 hour check too. Get outta here with that.

Jhonny shaw is his name and he didn't stay at la tech long. 

4 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

A kid that quit on his high school team... didn't stay at la tech long?  What a shocker. 

But what yall dont understand they wanna sit there  a blame the wos coaching staff for his failure and cry about  how he didn't get to sign with his teammates he quit on. People need to start taking along look in the mirror and blaming  that person in it 

6 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

But what yall dont understand they wanna sit there  a blame the wos coaching staff for his failure and cry about  how he didn't get to sign with his teammates he quit on. People need to start taking along look in the mirror and blaming  that person in it 

Who is "yall"?  I'm not blaming anybody... when I played if you quit a sport you weren't allowed to play the next sport.  If you had no intentions of playing another sport then athletics was over for you.  I don't feel sorry for anyone here.  The kid shouldn't have been allowed to sign with the football players that he quit on. 

43 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Who is "yall"?  I'm not blaming anybody... when I played if you quit a sport you weren't allowed to play the next sport.  If you had no intentions of playing another sport then athletics was over for you.  I don't feel sorry for anyone here.  The kid shouldn't have been allowed to sign with the football players that he quit on. 

Not you homie just some old wos football players that ended being losers too. And find any reason to hate on  the hc and rest of the coaching staff.

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Not you homie just some old wos football players that ended being losers too. And find any reason to hate on  the hc and rest of the coaching staff.

I gotcha.  Well, that, unfortunately, happens with just about any circumstance where a coach decision impacts little Johnny's momma's feelings.  In this instance ^ ... the coaches 100% did the right thing.  Signing day is a pretty sacred thing and should only be celebrated by the members of the team that saw the season all the way through. 

7 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I gotcha.  Well, that, unfortunately, happens with just about any circumstance where a coach decision impacts little Johnny's momma's feelings.  In this instance ^ ... the coaches 100% did the right thing.  Signing day is a pretty sacred thing and should only be celebrated by the members of the team that saw the season all the way through. 

Now Jeremiah shaw his brother was a stud work hard everyday, jhonny barely would come to practice or school.  And they reach out to his dad several times to help jhonny and he still was a no show. But the wos haters didn't tell the part on Facebook. Just the part  about how he didn't get to sign with the others guys. After that only lasted about a week a la tech. If you going to tell a story tell it all in my book.

• 2 weeks later...