Bridge City 62 Lumberton 59/FINAL

WOSgrad

Also want to say congrats to BC squad for making the playoffs. Lot of seniors on that roster that played hard.. Good Luck against Livingston I believe it is in the upcoming playoff match-up. Couple of top level shooters/scorers on that Livingston squad, BC's hard nose physical style of play will be an asset in matching up with them, imo.

10 hours ago, Mean Machine said:

Also want to say congrats to BC squad for making the playoffs. Lot of seniors on that roster that played hard.. Good Luck against Livingston I believe it is in the upcoming playoff match-up. Couple of top level shooters/scorers on that Livingston squad, BC's hard nose physical style of play will be an asset in matching up with them, imo.

I can see BC beating Livingston...  4 over a 1   Will be a good game either way. 

On 2/6/2019 at 9:43 AM, Coach.Shu said:

I can see BC beating Livingston...  4 over a 1   Will be a good game either way. 

Anything is possible, that's the beauty of playoffs, if you don't come to play that day there could be no tomorrow. All I can say about that is a blind man can say he see, but that doesn't mean he can until you put him on a mountain.  

4 minutes ago, Trocket said:

Anything is possible, that's the beauty of playoffs, if you don't come to play that day there could be no tomorrow. All I can say about that is a blind man can say he see, but that doesn't mean he can until you put him on a mountain.  

I have seen both teams play several times this season  we played BC twice. and played Livingston in spring league.. so I am pretty familiar with both teams.    This will be one of the best 4 vs 1 games in region 3   IMO  Livingston is prob the better team but BC is very well coached and the senior leadership will keep them in the game.  Two different styles for sure.      Could be way off - who knows... but interesting conversation  

35 minutes ago, Coach.Shu said:

I have seen both teams play several times this season  we played BC twice. and played Livingston in spring league.. so I am pretty familiar with both teams.    This will be one of the best 4 vs 1 games in region 3   IMO  Livingston is prob the better team but BC is very well coached and the senior leadership will keep them in the game.  Two different styles for sure.      Could be way off - who knows... but interesting conversation  

Coach we both agree anything can happen, earlier they were playing with about 7 players and missing 2 key players. Also they were not taking the game serious for whatever reason, but changed their attitude before district. And their district was weak, but I saw Silsbee play and was impressed with their team which came in second, but after them their district is weak.   IMO Livingston is still young and you never know which team will show up. Livingston will have to play a bad game before I could see them losing to BC, I guess that's why I'm going to be like the blind man and wait until I can see. You could be right, but good luck to your team against Mexia.