Ilhan Omar

LumRaiderFan

On 5/31/2019 at 4:02 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yea its almost like he never existed 

And he’s not the only one.  I can’t begin to remember them all.  Big Girl (she was a hoot, lol), westend1, PAMFAM10, Kountzer, Bluedove......   Gone With the Wind.

I’ve a long time liberal friend.  His FB page is full of liberals.  I admit it’s hard to post when you’re the only conservative, but I do.  They deluge me with their bs.  It’s ironic though, if I didn’t post, they’d all go to sleep.  I notice the same thing on here.  Without any liberal postings, it does get a little dull.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

And he’s not the only one.  I can’t begin to remember them all.  Big Girl (she was a hoot, lol), westend1, PAMFAM10, Kountzer, Bluedove......   Gone With the Wind.

I’ve a long time liberal friend.  His FB page is full of liberals.  I admit it’s hard to post when you’re the only conservative, but I do.  They deluge me with their bs.  It’s ironic though, if I didn’t post, they’d all go to sleep.  I notice the same thing on here.  Without any liberal postings, it does get a little dull.

Yea the politics forum has been slow. I've tried to get some lib dems to post. But after reading some of the discussions, they refuse. I'm sure they're still watching and waiting for a golden opportunity to put us in our place. Be careful on those other sites. I hear about fake news on there all the time. Dont let them get your BP up too high.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yea the politics forum has been slow. I've tried to get some lib dems to post. But after reading some of the discussions, they refuse. I'm sure they're still watching and waiting for a golden opportunity to put us in our place. Be careful on those other sites. I hear about fake news on there all the time. Dont let them get your BP up too high.

Just wait until the inevitable economic slowdown comes.   It will be 100% Trumps fault and what happened before the slowdown was carryover of the Obama economic brilliance.

5 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I just had one post, in a better than thou tone, that the Repubs were responsible for the Steele Dossier.  I’m gave him some facts and included a link from Wikipedia.  Finally chastised him for only getting his info from Huff Post & CNN. :) 

Awaiting his response.  Noticed Libs don’t take constructive criticism well.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

As the Star Tribune noted, the state's Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board reported that Omar and her husband filed joint tax returns while she was married to another man. Minnesota law only allows spouses to file jointly in civil marriages whereas Omar filed with a man with whom she was only married in "faith tradition."

"It is even more disturbing, therefore, to learn that among the board’s latest findings ... Omar, for two years running, filed joint tax returns with a man she was living with but not legally married to. Complicating matters further, she was legally married to another man at the time," the editorial read.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

As the Star Tribune noted, the state's Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board reported that Omar and her husband filed joint tax returns while she was married to another man. Minnesota law only allows spouses to file jointly in civil marriages whereas Omar filed with a man with whom she was only married in "faith tradition."

"It is even more disturbing, therefore, to learn that among the board’s latest findings ... Omar, for two years running, filed joint tax returns with a man she was living with but not legally married to. Complicating matters further, she was legally married to another man at the time," the editorial read.

If Trump did that, reckon the Dims would be calling for a hanging?

Guest ECBucFan
1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

maybe its about time you guys start going out at night with your hoods on again. " make the klan great again"

^^^ Racial hate speech. ^^^ 

15 hours ago, nappyroots said:

maybe its about time you guys start going out at night with your hoods on again. " make the klan great again"

Welcome back.  You realize you’re the first liberal to post on here in ages.  We thought y’all had all moved to California.  Course, you could be in California and just wanted to throw in a parting shot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More info coming out about Omar marrying her brother and committing immigration fraud.  I wonder is MSM will touch this. 

Quote:

To be clear: The facts describe perhaps the most extensive spree of illegal misconduct committed by a House member in American history. 

The proceeding information was given to me by multiple sources within the Minneapolis Somali community. The verifiable evidence corroborating their information follows below:

In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the "Omar" family. 

That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.

Ilhan's genetic family split up at this time. The above three received asylum in the United States, while Ilhan's three other siblings using their real names managed to get asylum in the United Kingdom.

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar's name, before applying for asylum, was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. 

Her father's name before applying for asylum was Nur Said Elmi Mohamed. Her sister Sahra Noor's name before applying for asylum was Sahra Nur Said Elmi. Her three siblings who were granted asylum by the United Kingdom are Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

Ilhan and Ahmed married in 2009, presumably to benefit in some way from a fraudulent marriage. They did not divorce until 2017.

Quote:

Confirming some of the above information, as it might appear on their 1995 U.S. immigration papers, is not difficult. A basic background search shows that "Nur Omar Mohamed," "Ilhan Abdullahi Omar," and "Sahra Noor" all received SSNs in 1995 or 1996 in Virginia. Verified address records show adult members of the Omars living at three addresses in Arlington, Virginia at that time: 1223 South Thomas Street, 1226 South Thomas Street, and 1107 South Thomas Street. 

The United Kingdom records of the relevant individuals are similarly easy to find. Try with a simple Ancestry.com account and similar online tools: There appears to be only one "Leila Nur Said Elmi," only one "Mohamed Nur Said Elmi," and only one "Ahmed Nur Said Elmi" in the UK.

The remaining evidence below verifies a sibling relationship between Ilhan and Ahmed.