Ilhan Omar

LumRaiderFan

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Guess if you're not black or Demoncrat, one is a racist.  Same song, different day!  Guess that song will be used forever.  Wasn't the KKK initiated by Demoncrats?

Yes.  Again -- the KKK was the police arm of the Democratic party!

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

I don’t have to do a da**ed thing. It’s in the record. He panders to racists. I guess they don’t mention that on Fox. They conveniently omit negative press aimed at their favorites. Not a credible news organization.

They don’t mention it because he doesn’t...kinda like Trump is a racist, right?

Didn’t matter to me if you posted links or not, I was just hoping you would go to the trouble to educate yourself...guess not.

Not a credible news source? :)

OK

• 1 month later...

I'm not necessarily highly offended (offended, yes) by her "someone did something" line. It was crude, ill-advised, and dismissive about a deeply hurtful attack on our country, but I think her point was that the attack was perpetrated by individuals, not representatives of Muslims. If this her position, I still wholeheartedly disagree with it, as the attacks were carry out in the name of Islam. And she should be extremely criticized for making that statement, especially as a sitting member of Congress.

What troubles me more is her next line...which is a flat out lie. She said that Muslims "are starting to lose our civil liberties". This statement highly offends me. She should be ordered to prove which civil liberties Muslims have lost...and if/when she can't prove it, be removed from office. Not censured, removed. She uses an unprovoked attack on the United States to play victim. That is truly disgusting.

If your religion that u practice teaches hate and killing then u lose ur civil liberties IMO. 

Also, hence that type of practice, should not be allowed in this country nor any country.

America better wake up. Especially those states that have elected certain individuals.

but then again we do murder innocent heart beating babies

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey reportedly called Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) on Tuesday, the same day he met with President Trump at the White House, to explain to her why Twitter didn’t take down a tweet from the president that she said resulted in threats against her, the Washington Post reported.

Trump's tweet, posted April 12, showed a clip of Omar at a CAIR event, saying “some people did something” about the September 11 hijackers spliced with images of the Twin Towers burning. Omar’s sound bite was a short clip from a speech she made about CAIR’s response to Islamophobia after the attacks.

Omar reportedly asked Dorsey during the call why the company didn’t immediately remove the tweet. Dorsey said Trump hadn't violated Twitter’s terms, however, he did admit Twitter needed to do a better job in keeping harassing and hateful posts off the site, according to the Washington Post.

What a wimp...he should have told her that anytime you spew your America hating garbage, we are going to show it...IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

If you don't want to receive threats, don't say crap like this worthy of being threatened over.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey reportedly called Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) on Tuesday, the same day he met with President Trump at the White House, to explain to her why Twitter didn’t take down a tweet from the president that she said resulted in threats against her, the Washington Post reported.

Trump's tweet, posted April 12, showed a clip of Omar at a CAIR event, saying “some people did something” about the September 11 hijackers spliced with images of the Twin Towers burning. Omar’s sound bite was a short clip from a speech she made about CAIR’s response to Islamophobia after the attacks.

Omar reportedly asked Dorsey during the call why the company didn’t immediately remove the tweet. Dorsey said Trump hadn't violated Twitter’s terms, however, he did admit Twitter needed to do a better job in keeping harassing and hateful posts off the site, according to the Washington Post.

What a wimp...he should have told her that anytime you spew your America hating garbage, we are going to show it...IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

If you don't want to receive threats, don't say crap like this worthy of being threatened over

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

If you don't want to receive threats, don't say crap like this worthy of being threatened over.

He better watch it.  She connected with known terrorist groups.  

The fact that that is a fact and she is an elected official....... TROUBLING

On 4/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

News flash...Jesus isn't Jewish.

Luke 3:33 

acts 2:30

2 Timothy 2:8

Our Lord arose from the tribe of Judah. Those descended from Judah are known by the abbreviated term jews. The Roman governor Pontius Pilate clearly recognized that Jesus was Jewish John 4:39 John 18:35.

Although his farther was God , his mother was a Jewish woman named mary. 

something about that name Jesus. There is POWER in that name.

Just acknowledging her as a member of Congress makes my head spin.  My emotions are split.  I know, in my own mind, she hates America, so I don’t like her.  Then I try to imagine how so many Americans (?) could possibly vote for her?  I get the other Muslims (who most hate America too) voting for her, but I’d like to get the rest of her supporters around the neck and throttle them asking, How in the cornbread hail could you vote on her?  Are you that freaking stupid?  How fouled up can our educational systems be when it teaches sheep to vote on a freaking wolf?  Good freaking grief, this is how they take over countries.  Ho ho, think I’m crazy?  Joking?  Look at this list of Muslim Mayors in England, which has 4 Million Muslims out of 66 Million people.  Most UK schools only serve Halal Meat - Meat prepared per instructions in the Quran.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:10 AM, Hagar said:

Just acknowledging her as a member of Congress makes my head spin.  My emotions are split.  I know, in my own mind, she hates America, so I don’t like her.  Then I try to imagine how so many Americans (?) could possibly vote for her?  I get the other Muslims (who most hate America too) voting for her, but I’d like to get the rest of her supporters around the neck and throttle them asking, How in the cornbread hail could you vote on her?  Are you that freaking stupid?  How fouled up can our educational systems be when it teaches sheep to vote on a freaking wolf?  Good freaking grief, this is how they take over countries.  Ho ho, think I’m crazy?  Joking?  Look at this list of Muslim Mayors in England, which has 4 Million Muslims out of 66 Million people.  Most UK schools only serve Halal Meat - Meat prepared per instructions in the Quran.

I ve been saying.  Ban these people from this country. No exceptions. 

There are too many examples as well as past history.  Why our leaders ignore this is beyond me. MAKE A STAND who cares what criticism the media or the world may throw our way.