Ilhan Omar

LumRaiderFan

• 2 weeks later...

I have gone to sleep and woke up in the Twilight Zone.  Same planet, but different dimension.  A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind, and most of the people are mentally defective.  Perhaps a dimension that passed thru an extremely high intensity radiation field and skewed the development of the brain area that controls common sense.  

What do I do now?  How do I get back to the United States of America that I came from?  I only know one possible solution.  Wish me luck guys.

This is the hidden content, please

I think even Pelosi is scared of her.  

And remember the posters after 9/11 showing the planes crashing into the WTC, with the words, WE’LL NEVER FORGET?  Well, some of us have forgotten already.  How in the cornbread hail could that many Americans vote on her and Tlaib?  Good dadgum, this country is going freaking crazy.

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

She was elected in an area that is becoming more and more radicalized.

This will only increase unless we wake up.

These people are slowly taking over America, and our government has let it happen.  They have said they will take America without firing a shot, and it's happening.

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Man, even a broke clock is right twice a day!  SMH!

I was going to post this, with the caveat that if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.  And this story is to good to be true.  Good gosh I hope I’m wrong.  Please let this story be true.  If so, we’ll see how bullet proof Omar is.  

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

I was going to post this, with the caveat that if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.  And this story is to good to be true.  Good gosh I hope I’m wrong.  Please let this story be true.  If so, we’ll see how bullet proof Omar is.  

Hagar, it just goes to show you that even muslims can turn on themselves!

On 3/9/2019 at 7:29 PM, Hagar said:

It’s true.  Make my day.  Dems will make every effort to sweep this under the carpet.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Make your case, show us why King’s actions are as concerning as little miss jihad.

Provide links

I don’t have to do a da**ed thing. It’s in the record. He panders to racists. I guess they don’t mention that on Fox. They conveniently omit negative press aimed at their favorites. Not a credible news organization.