College Baseball 2019

PhatMack19

On 3/20/2019 at 7:13 PM, Razorback_Bulldog85 said:

Razorbacks man handling those horns

That was definitely a thumping.  Texas gets another gritty win last night to split the series.   Razorbacks have a really solid club.   Hate to admit it but navigating conference play in the SEC in baseball is brutal.   Like they are as good and deep in baseball as they think they are in football...

1 hour ago, Razorback_Bulldog85 said:

No I commented after Texas played LSU that come March 19 Yall won't be singing the same tune, and as far as the 2nd game loss DVH played dang near every freshman he had in that game. 

In all fairness, we did pitch the mascot in that first game...

9 hours ago, Razorback_Bulldog85 said:

No I commented after Texas played LSU that come March 19 Yall won't be singing the same tune, and as far as the 2nd game loss DVH played dang near every freshman he had in that game. 

And no comments on the piggy loss until challenged. 

Excuses Excuses Excuses 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

A&M with a dominating series sweep over Kentucky last week.  The bats are finally starting to figure it out. 

Lamar tonight and Missouri for 3 games this weekend.  

Looking at Kentucky's non-conference schedule, it's not too hard to see why they can't win a conference game.

4 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Most aggies have the LHN. 

I would wager a hefty sum Mack has watched it more than me.   

Mack is also the one who implied FS1 was a second rate network.   Right before the World Series was broadcast there.  Not the college World Series, THE World Series.  

In his defense, I heard this week that Wrestlemania has higher ratings than the World Series.    One of the most depressing things I’ve heard about this country in a long time....

15 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I would wager a hefty sum Mack has watched it more than me.   

Mack is also the one who implied FS1 was a second rate network.   Right before the World Series was broadcast there.  Not the college World Series, THE World Series.  

In his defense, I heard this week that Wrestlemania has higher ratings than the World Series.    One of the most depressing things I’ve heard about this country in a long time....

#FakeNews

The highest bought WrestleMania was 1.2 million PPV buys.  

Last years WS was the 4th lowest watched ever, averaging 14.1 million viewers per game.  The Astros averaged over 18 mil.  The NBA Finals numbers are similar to the WS, while the Super Bowl draws over 100 mil.  It is hard to compare 1 game to a series though   

WrestleMania is this Weekend.  You paying $70 to watch it?

18 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

#FakeNews

The highest bought WrestleMania was 1.2 million PPV buys.  

Last years WS was the 4th lowest watched ever, averaging 14.1 million viewers per game.  The Astros averaged over 18 mil.  The NBA Finals numbers are similar to the WS, while the Super Bowl draws over 100 mil.  It is hard to compare 1 game to a series though   

WrestleMania is this Weekend.  You paying $70 to watch it?

My faith in humanity is restored.  And no...I wouldn’t watch it for free.  In fact, I wouldn’t watch it if you paid me $70 to do so.  

• 2 weeks later...

D1 Poll

This is the hidden content, please

1. UCLA
2. Oregon State
3. Stanford
4. Georgia
5. Vanderbilt
6. Texas A&M
7. Louisville
8. Arkansas
9. Mississippi State
10. UC Santa Barbara
11. Georgia Tech
12. East Carolina
13. LSU
14. NC State
15. Arizona State
16. North Carolina
17. West Virginia
18. Texas Tech
19. Ole Miss
20. Tennessee
21. Baylor
22. Oklahoma State
23. Indiana
24. Miami
25. Auburn

Southwest Texas State just scored 4 in the bottom of 9 to beat Texas 7-6.  That game could be meaningful come selection time.  Texas was last 5 in and Texas St was last 5 out in some projections. Texas has WV at home this weekend 

A&M beat UT Arlington 10-5.  Decent midweek win over a probably tourney team.  Headed to Ole Miss this weekend.