Barbers Hill 58 Port Neches-Groves 47/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, fox said:

so you think cheering for someone getting hurt is typical a typical sporting event?      

Who got hurt? I wasn't there. I was joking when I said typical HS sporting event. Don't make me start talking about PNG fans, students and thier antics from the past. I'm very well versed in that area. You accussed a group of fans without explaining the situation. Please elaborate.

On 2/2/2019 at 9:13 AM, TradenupBH said:

Who got hurt? I wasn't there. I was joking when I said typical HS sporting event. Don't make me start talking about PNG fans, students and thier antics from the past. I'm very well versed in that area. You accussed a group of fans without explaining the situation. Please elaborate.

please do.

what is too elaborate? BH fans would cheer if an injury happened to their opponent.  

is this what BH has become? must be all the baytown transplants.

3 hours ago, fox said:

please do.

what is too elaborate? BH fans would cheer if an injury happened to their opponent.  

is this what BH has become? must be all the baytown transplants.

It was cramps. If that's an injury, then women get injured every month. Go troll another school. Barking up the wrong tree.

When you say please do, I lived there for 15 years, I think I know how the fans are there. You throwing shade at folks and don't even know the story. Later dude

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

It was cramps. If that's an injury, then women get injured every month. Go troll another school. Barking up the wrong tree.

When you say please do, I lived there for 15 years, I think I know how the fans are there. You throwing shade at folks and don't even know the story. Later dude

thanks for confirming what i heard was true. player goes down clutching his leg, BH fans cheer.  it was found to be cramps and the BH fans boos his return. 

so how are the fans in mid county with your 15 years of knowledge? 

11 hours ago, fox said:

thanks for confirming what i heard was true. player goes down clutching his leg, BH fans cheer.  it was found to be cramps and the BH fans boos his return. 

so how are the fans in mid county with your 15 years of knowledge? 

If you're a PNG fan, you should know. If not, then I'm leaving it at I just know. All schools fans get mouthy, hence my comment about a typical HS sporting event. I know the dad that I was told was the person upset. He's a good dude. I wasn't there so I don't know all of what happened. I do know that 99.9% of HS students act the same way at sporting events.