Buna 74 East Chambers 109/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, mragc2007 said:

It’s not the foul count. It’s the OBVIOUS uncounted fouls!!! These refs don’t follow out of the district!!! 

I thought the crew was doing a good job. Yes, they have let a few plays go both ways, but when you’re getting completely ran out of the gym I guess you have to cling to anything you can. 

53 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

Curious...Why did Sutherland put the starters back in up 45 in the 4th ?

Pulled the Starters out midway through the 3rd and started the 4th with subs. They leave their star in so he can pad his stats aganist our subs. I wouldve done the samething. 

East Chambers absolutely plays with class.  Sutherland was matching his reserves with OF’s the last time we played.  After a tied first quarter, EC ran away to win by 30+. I thought that game was well officiated as well.  EC plays aggressive defense and the officials let the kids play, which I prefer, even when on the wrong side of the score.  

Looking at the differential between the 3rd quarter score and the final score, Todd had his foot off the gas.  Those Bucs are just very, very good.  So good they can blow out a very solid Buna team. 

I’m looking forward to next Tuesday.   If it’s anything like the first meeting, could be another instant classic between the Cougars and the Bobcats.