It's only a matter of time...

Hook'em

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is in the United States of America...

11 yr old “drag kid” dances at adult gay club as Patrons toss money at “him”

This is the hidden content, please

They want us to believe that this is acceptable. The parents of this 11 yr old are unfit. Explain to me again why we can’t pray in schools or at town hall meetings.

16 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This was I was referring to. I don't see how it could be portrayed as anything but pedophilia or sexual exploitation of a child. It truly sickens me. 

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

No difference between abortion and separating a four year old from his or her parents are the border, or anywhere else.

People only see the evil they want to see.

No difference between a dead child and a child separated from parents because they broke the law???

Really??

Stop preaching to us, Kounzer, because your doctine is flawed.

Well UT alum, this is where the Far Left (radical left) is taking you.  Peadophilia.  They’re now controlling part of the Democratic Party, and gaining ground.  I can’t help but wonder, when do you holler uncle?  How perverted do the Dems have to get before you leave them?  I’m fairly certain your average democrat has no idea how radical the party has become.  Howard Schultz, found out when he announced he was thinking of running for President as an independent.  He’s been under constant attack by democrats, including Elizabeth Warren, who said he was out of touch with the American people.  She durn sure is.  If white privilege exists, why did she pretend to be an Indian?  Food for thought.

11 hours ago, Kountzer said:

No difference between abortion and separating a four year old from his or her parents are the border, or anywhere else.

People only see the evil they want to see.

Well, you lost me completely on that one, and you thump your Bible in our faces as if WE need to be more moral. There is a video showing a fetus being aborted.....piece by piece, showing his reaction to the pain of losing a limb at a time. Watch it and come back and tell me the difference then.

People being arrested for anything will be separated from their kids. Rob a liquor store with your kids in the car. When they catch you, your kids will be taken. Duhhhhhh. You only see this as evil when Trump took office and it has been dealt with in this fasion for decades. I have always told people that the state allows you to raise your kids. Treat them unfairly and see who comes to get them.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:56 PM, PhatMack19 said:

That’s not pedophilia. Very distasteful, but not pedophilia.

20 hours ago, Hagar said:

Well UT alum, this is where the Far Left (radical left) is taking you.  Peadophilia.  They’re now controlling part of the Democratic Party, and gaining ground.  I can’t help but wonder, when do you holler uncle?  How perverted do the Dems have to get before you leave them?  I’m fairly certain your average democrat has no idea how radical the party has become.  Howard Schultz, found out when he announced he was thinking of running for President as an independent.  He’s been under constant attack by democrats, including Elizabeth Warren, who said he was out of touch with the American people.  She durn sure is.  If white privilege exists, why did she pretend to be an Indian?  Food for thought.

Hagar, have you looked at the Democratic Party platform? None of that pedophile crap is in it. There are radicals in the party, but they’re nowhere near “controlling” it. Calling Dems perverted because of what some fringe members say is no more fair than calling Republicans racist because David Duke endorses and praises their party leader. 

8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

That’s not pedophilia. Very distasteful, but not pedophilia.

Grown men lusting after a child is sick. This cannot be acceptable. This also goes beyond distasteful. CPA should be called.

You asked me should a child who commits murder be tried as a adult. Do you believe a child should not be tried as a adult for murder?

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Hagar, have you looked at the Democratic Party platform? None of that pedophile crap is in it. There are radicals in the party, but they’re nowhere near “controlling” it. Calling Dems perverted because of what some fringe members say is no more fair than calling Republicans racist because David Duke endorses and praises their party leader. 

But admittedly UT, this perversion is taking place in the same state that okays 9 month abortions by Dems.  Don’t you see a pattern?  I’d like to think if this 11 year old was doing this in Beaumont, Tx, or any other Red State, the Police would show up arresting many.  Not so in Dem controlled, New York City & New York State.  My point is, it’s not a “fringe” thing, it’s the acceptance of 9 month abortions, and 11 year olds dancing for gays, by the Democratic Authorities.  Comparable to Antifa having a get out of jail free card in most blue states.  You may not like it (personally, I hope you don’t) but, please, open your eyes to what’s happening.

11 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Grown men lusting after a child is sick. This cannot be acceptable. This also goes beyond distasteful. CPA should be called.

You asked me should a child who commits murder be tried as a adult. Do you believe a child should not be tried as a adult for murder?

Yes, grown people lusting after children is disgusting. I also think dressing eight year old girls up like they’re 22 and prancing them around a stage is pretty outrageous. You think no lusting is going on out there in those audiences somewhere? Perverts no know political party or sexual orientation.

I do believe 12 is too young. Juvenile and mental health authorities should handle them.

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

But admittedly UT, this perversion is taking place in the same state that okays 9 month abortions by Dems.  Don’t you see a pattern?  I’d like to think if this 11 year old was doing this in Beaumont, Tx, or any other Red State, the Police would show up arresting many.  Not so in Dem controlled, New York City & New York State.  My point is, it’s not a “fringe” thing, it’s the acceptance of 9 month abortions, and 11 year olds dancing for gays, by the Democratic Authorities.  Comparable to Antifa having a get out of jail free card in most blue states.  You may not like it (personally, I hope you don’t) but, please, open your eyes to what’s happening.

First off, does that law apply to abortion on demand or only if the life of the mother is in jeopardy? If it’s on demand I’ll bet dollars to donuts the Supreme Court will overturn it.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

First off, does that law apply to abortion on demand or only if the life of the mother is in jeopardy? If it’s on demand I’ll bet dollars to donuts the Supreme Court will overturn it.

Hopefully they will, but this once again shows the immoral perverted ideology that is firmly imbedded in your Democrat party.

This is why I say no compromise.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Stop being a victim...people disagree.

If you want to debate, you need to make your point and quit getting your feelings hurt.

My feelings aren’t hurt, dude. I don’t believe in victim hood. I made my point and you questioned my description of the event. You got a better word, use it.

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Hopefully they will, but this once again shows the immoral perverted ideology that is firmly imbedded in your Democrat party.

This is why I say no compromise.

That sounds just like Rush. Call us all imbedded with perversion and immorality. Say it over and over and over until your followers believe it’s truth. 

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

That sounds just like Rush. Call us all imbedded with perversion and immorality. Say it over and over and over until your followers believe it’s truth. 

It is true, it’s your group that wants to kill healthy full term babies.

The Rush card...lol.

That just tells me you have nothing to defend your party.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It is true, it’s your group that wants to kill healthy full term babies.

The Rush card...lol.

That just tells me you have nothing to defend your party.

For normal liberals, this must be a difficult time.  They’re getting a taste of what a few in the Republican Party have done to conservatives.  Running McCain & Romney had many of us feeling left out with no place to go.