13. Woden      

14. Hempstead          

15. Diboll

others: Woodville, Evadale, Big Sandy

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yes. 2 months ago.

And Memorial beat Silsbee.

And Silsbee beat United

Yea, I knew that, but should it be taken into account that United took down the #1 6a team in the state? I know you play who you play, but Silsbee have not pulled a huge upset yet. Just bringing a little debate to yours list.  

10 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yea, I knew that, but should it be taken into account that United took down the #1 6a team in the state? I know you play who you play, but Silsbee have not pulled a huge upset yet. Just bringing a little debate to yours list.  

What Silsbee has taken out two State Championship teams this year from two different states.. So I would say they pulled off a huge upset lmao Against 5A & 6A State Champs . Lmao

2 hours ago, Who That said:

What Silsbee has taken out two State Championship teams this year from two different states.. So I would say they pulled off a huge upset lmao Against 5A & 6A State Champs . Lmao

Well, truth be told, and this is my opinion of course.  Texas, California, Florida, or even New York basketball then everything else.  Not shoving it aside, because I like what Silsbee did, but defending state champs, yea, but who did they lose from last year?  In HS basketball, it's more accurate with the here and now.  Also, beating the #1 team in Texas' biggest classification imo would hold more weight..

We beat Concordia the game before the season took off .And they are the #1 6A Tapps and beat United and lost by 5 to #2 in Texas 6A S. Garland. So just about any way you look at it Silsbee is 4A and the smallest out of all these teams and most dominant. I believe Silsbee would beat North Shore just my opinion. And most importantly Silsbee was Silsbee lite at the time. SILSBEE now is a completely different team. And I know you know and have seen that as of now... 

46 minutes ago, Plus 1 said:

I understand these are personal rankings, but West Hardin, 7? C'mon now. 

Our (my) rankings have never been about who would beat who in a hypothetical match up. It's about how a team is performing within it's own season.

Are there teams ranked below West Hardin that I think would beat them? Yes. But when ranking 3-4 different classifications of teams in a poll, you have to take other things into consideration.

7 may be a bit high.

14 hours ago, Who That said:

We beat Concordia the game before the season took off .And they are the #1 6A Tapps and beat United and lost by 5 to #2 in Texas 6A S. Garland. So just about any way you look at it Silsbee is 4A and the smallest out of all these teams and most dominant. I believe Silsbee would beat North Shore just my opinion. And most importantly Silsbee was Silsbee lite at the time. SILSBEE now is a completely different team. And I know you know and have seen that as of now... 

get off the gas.  y'all wouldn't beat NS.  they are PA Memorial X 3.  Smh

2 hours ago, Who That said:

United beat them lmao so wy you say Silsbee wouldn't are couldn't beat them. Especially with a full team come on man lol

Have you taken time to look at their schedule and seen who they played and how they were beating people?  You think Clover from Memorial had his way.  The 6'8" kid for NS is as good or even better.    They are were/are worthy of that #1 ranking in 6a.  And United played a Heck of a game to beat them.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

get off the gas.  y'all wouldn't beat NS.  they are PA Memorial X 3.  Smh

Or Concordia.  Sorry, “fall ball” aside, that game wouldn’t be particularly close.  They beat Memorial by double digits when one of the best shooters in the country goes like 0-10.  And their 6-9 kid?   Field day. 

3 hours ago, Who That said:

United beat them lmao so wy you say Silsbee wouldn't are couldn't beat them. Especially with a full team come on man lol

It's all about match ups. NS is big on the inside and plays good team basketball. They're exactly the type of squad that would give Silsbee trouble. Silsbee did lose to them in fall ball for all that's worth. Of course the Tigers did also beat Concordia in fall ball, but it's fall ball.

I'm not saying Silsbee could never beat NS this year, but NS would be the favorites 9 out of 10 times.

But look....who cares. North Shore has a student population pushing close to 5,000 kids vs around 750 for Silsbee. Give Silsbee about 4,000 more kids and I'm sure we could take them and Concordia down at the same time lol.

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I would bet my house Silsbee wouldn't beat NS. Last season Silsbee played North Shore in the Cy Fair Tourney and the 1st qtr score was like 19-2 North Shore and they ended in winning by 10 or so. North Shore is WAY too long for our Tigers. They are 6A with 2800 students. Not 4A 800 students. 

North Shore has over 4000 students