Splendora 55 Livingston 61/FINAL

WOSgrad

Caught this game due to Huffman/Tarkington rescheduling (prayers to that community) and it was a great game especially in the end! I’m not sure why Livingston’s score was so lopsided last week against shepherd after seeing how they played tonight. But I didn’t watch the game so I won’t judge! The second round of this district will be fun to watch 

10 minutes ago, TPScouting said:

Caught this game due to Huffman/Tarkington rescheduling (prayers to that community) and it was a great game especially in the end! I’m not sure why Livingston’s score was so lopsided last week against shepherd after seeing how they played tonight. But I didn’t watch the game so I won’t judge! The second round of this district will be fun to watch 

I saw them earlier in the season right after seeing splendora a couple of times and then Liberty shortly thereafter.  I would have sworn they were a virtual lock for second in that district.   They shot it well, had length and were active on the boards.  Very impressive.  And then you see scores that are head scratchers.  I think they are headed in the right direction - just have struggled with consistency.  Not unusual for a program that has had the recent struggles in general that they’ve had.  But I can attest they are capable of playing extremely well when clicking.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I saw them earlier in the season right after seeing splendora a couple of times and then Liberty shortly thereafter.  I would have sworn they were a virtual lock for second in that district.   They shot it well, had length and were active on the boards.  Very impressive.  And then you see scores that are head scratchers.  I think they are headed in the right direction - just have struggled with consistency.  Not unusual for a program that has had the recent struggles in general that they’ve had.  But I can attest they are capable of playing extremely well when clicking.  

I went to their game against Huffman and they played huffman toe to toe for 3 quarters they are very impressive at times! Although I did see earlier in the season they had a post about 6’6 skinny kid that is no longer on the team I’m not sure what’s up with that but he was their leading rebounder by far in the games that I seen he didn’t really have an offensive game but grabbing 15-20 rebounds a game makes up for that. From what I seen wrong with them is their offense gets stagnant at times, they will look great then all of a sudden seem all confused and look for Franklin(#0) or #21 to make all their offensive plays and they have a really good shooter over there shorter chubby kid but all I’ve ever seen him do is shoot the three ball it’s not hard at all to guard him I don’t know if I’ve even seen him dribble or drive this season once! If I’m playing against Livingston I’m throwing 2 guys on #0 and telling them to make the rest of their guys beat us the thing with them is they have the talent and dudes to do it , the question is will they get it done though 

52 minutes ago, TPScouting said:

I went to their game against Huffman and they played huffman toe to toe for 3 quarters they are very impressive at times! Although I did see earlier in the season they had a post about 6’6 skinny kid that is no longer on the team I’m not sure what’s up with that but he was their leading rebounder by far in the games that I seen he didn’t really have an offensive game but grabbing 15-20 rebounds a game makes up for that. From what I seen wrong with them is their offense gets stagnant at times, they will look great then all of a sudden seem all confused and look for Franklin(#0) or #21 to make all their offensive plays and they have a really good shooter over there shorter chubby kid but all I’ve ever seen him do is shoot the three ball it’s not hard at all to guard him I don’t know if I’ve even seen him dribble or drive this season once! If I’m playing against Livingston I’m throwing 2 guys on #0 and telling them to make the rest of their guys beat us the thing with them is they have the talent and dudes to do it , the question is will they get it done though 

Out for the season with injury

8 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No he's not...  Stay tuned.

They get that kid back grabbing 15+ rebounds a game, Franklin playing as good as he’s been playing all year, #21 stepping up a little, the chubby guy with the hair highlights knocking down shots consistently and Livingston will make a pretty good push but we will just have to see! 

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:56 PM, TPScouting said:

They get that kid back grabbing 15+ rebounds a game, Franklin playing as good as he’s been playing all year, #21 stepping up a little, the chubby guy with the hair highlights knocking down shots consistently and Livingston will make a pretty good push but we will just have to see! 

I was wondering what happened to the tall kid. They are inconsistent and young from what I've seen.