East Chambers 106 Hardin 47/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I guess I am going to have to go elsewhere for a final.

9 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

Live in Liberty dog.  No where to live in Hardin unless you want to build next to the Dollar Gentral.

Well Liberty is better than Hardin...Barely....I think EC beat them by 50 also.

The Bucs are fun to watch and have consistently maintained a level of intensity through out their games.  In every game, the Bucs work on various offensive and defensive looks while seeking to refine their skills.  Sutherland successfuly and consistantly have matched player skills with his methodical approach to identified unique conditions inside each game.  Sutherland’s choice of offense and defense has regularly proven to be spot on contributing to confidence building in his players. 

On 1/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, GoFundMe said:

I believe you’ve hit your head.  There are plenty others atop that list.  Your Bucs just lost here 2 short years ago 

Haha, I know you aren't  trying to build up Hardin over that VERY controversial game years ago. As I showed you once before, that year you guys beat Bob Hope by 1 point, 50-49. Lets keep it real.