Anahuac Open?

RidinTheRange

54 minutes ago, Hazer said:

WoAh! From what I've heard around town this hire is going to be a great hire for the Panthers if they get who I think they are. Going to turn some heads as well. This thing is not a done deal like some think.  

Well... what did you hear? Someone other than Barbay or the Dickenson coordinator?  That's not going to turn any heads because that's what most people are already hearing. 

8 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Well... what did you hear? Someone other than Barbay or the Dickenson coordinator?  That's not going to turn any heads because that's what most people are already hearing. 

Yes, heard it was someone other than those two and heard he was the actual front runner, but I will not be posting any names. Sorry just out of respect.

3 hours ago, waltersobchak said:

have heard the front runner has recently been to the biggest stage as a coordinator

Would love to see him get it, I want to see the panthers compete again in the next couple years and I feel he is the man for the job.

1 hour ago, Hazer said:

Would love to see him get it, I want to see the panthers compete again in the next couple years and I feel he is the man for the job.

It's a mistake in my opinion.. if that's the route they go.  I have it on very good authority that recent success as a head coach (that everyone's talking about) was due solely to the fact of a crap ton of talent.  Loaded in fact.  Other than just a stupid amount of size/speed/strength things were sort of a free-for-all.  Don't shoot the messenger... that's what I heard.  If even a fraction of that is true then Anahuac will have made a wrong decision.  Can't make decisions based on popularity.. or a last name.