Bmt United New Ranking

JustUs

18 minutes ago, OneChance said:

I don’t get the Skyline team at #4, they have 7 losses and one of those losses is to the #1 team (Cedar Hill by 20+).

Skyline also has I think 3 McDonalds All American nominees! 

They seem like they are getting a little more attention than deserved.

They have a win against Duncanville that is keeping them ranked high.

these rankings are done by one guy, who hasnt seen everyone play.   They are based on win/loss, not margin or where the game was played.   Not very accurate, but good for fans and players to see where they stack up...   BU, Woodville and HJ are all about where they should be right now.  All three need to just keep their head down and do work... one game at a time...  The end of season ranking is the one that is remembered and the one that matters!  Those are the ones that produce banners!

3 hours ago, hjhawks said:

these rankings are done by one guy, who hasnt seen everyone play.   They are based on win/loss, not margin or where the game was played.   Not very accurate, but good for fans and players to see where they stack up...   BU, Woodville and HJ are all about where they should be right now.  All three need to just keep their head down and do work... one game at a time...  The end of season ranking is the one that is remembered and the one that matters!  Those are the ones that produce banners!

I don't know much about Woodville after this season but I know HJ has at least 3 more good/great seasons after this one and United 4 (another good 8th grade class coming in).  I hope they get on each others schedule for the next couple of years.

46 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I don't know much about Woodville after this season but I know HJ has at least 3 more good/great seasons after this one and United 4 (another good 8th grade class coming in).  I hope they get on each others schedule for the next couple of years.

Woodville only has one Senior - and I don't think she starts - think they start five juniors maybe. 

15 minutes ago, Coach.Shu said:

Woodville only has one Senior - and I don't think she starts - think they start five juniors maybe. 

All 5 starters are Jrs and have been playing with each other since they were young. Very physical Center/Power Forward who is also a top level shot put and discuss thrower/chuncker whatever you call them, lol.