Patriots vs Rams ***SUPER BOWL LIII***

SUPER BOWL LIII  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Lombardi Trophy?

• New England Patriots
    • Los Angeles Rams

34 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I've never been a Patriot fan, but it just comes down to folks that are just envious or jealous. So I guess I'm either envious, jealous, or both. lol

Kinda like back when the Cowboys would be in the playoffs season after season. You either love'em or hate'em. And for the Cowboys, majority of America love the Dallas Cowboys. That's a good part of why they're "America's Team". 

5 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

This game won't come down to anything. The Patriots win this game and it won't be much of a doubt. Wish the Saint's wouldn't have gotten screwed. Brees vs Brady would have been a dream match up. The Rams are about to get toyed with.

Patriots can't even beat Miami at home, so this game will be close. If not for a stupid offsides, we wouldn't be talking about Brady boy.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

It's a respectful kind of hate. Not to open another can of worms, but I really don't care for cheaters. If I have to cheat to win, I don't even want to play and the win is tarnished. Old school, I know.

Not me. I'm a super fan of cheating. Take a little air out the ball. Maybe video practice, hell video the other teams dug out. I'm down lol

I know one thing, if I was the Rams HC, I’d be chewing out this CB who basically said Brady was to old.  The HC probably did, because this idiot is trying to squirm out of it.  The old, “I was taken out of context” defense lol.

Btw, I admire the Patriots.  They pick up players who nobody else wants (Welker & Edelman) and make stars out of them.  

I thought the game was the NFL Referees from The NFC Championship vs. Patriots. 

After all, the referees are who won the Rams vs. Saints game.

I am neither a Saints, nor a Rams fan.  I am boycotting the Faker Bowl, oh I mean "Super Bowl" this year.  I would do so if the Rams had been screwed the same way the Saints were.  Wade Phillips had a great season as defensive coordinator for the Rams.  He is a great man, whom I appreciate. I am a Patriots hater. However, I hope Brady beats the Rams by 50 points.  The team that earned the win in the NFC Championship Game should be in the Super Bowl, not the team the referees prefer to put there.  This is the first time I have had no interest in the Super Bowl, because at least one of the two teams should not be there.  Wonder what's at the movies on Sunday?

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

I am neither a Saints, nor a Rams fan.  I am boycotting the Faker Bowl, oh I mean "Super Bowl" this year.  I would do so if the Rams had been screwed the same way the Saints were.  Wade Phillips had a great season as defensive coordinator for the Rams.  He is a great man, whom I appreciate. I am a Patriots hater. However, I hope Brady beats the Rams by 50 points.  The team that earned the win in the NFC Championship Game should be in the Super Bowl, not the team the referees prefer to put there.  This is the first time I have had no interest in the Super Bowl, because at least one of the two teams should not be there.  Wonder what's at the movies on Sunday?

I would say, I'll just check out any good commercials, but even they're getting worse.

On 1/30/2019 at 8:17 AM, png9mon said:

Image result for lions vs cowboys playoff gameThe Lions know how the Saints feel. The NFL screwed them out of a playoff game. Did you watch that year? 

On 1/31/2019 at 9:31 AM, Tigers2010 said:

The Lions know how the Saints feel. The NFL screwed them out of a playoff game. Did you watch that year? 

Obviously this photo has been cropped. The ball was over thrown or something. (sarcasm). The real conspiracy was the following game against the Packers. Dez Bryant touchdown pass being called back, because he didn't make a "football move" after the catch! Really?!! Now, that's a bad call.  

7 hours ago, Crawford said:

Obviously this photo has been cropped. The ball was over thrown or something. (sarcasm). The real conspiracy was the following game against the Packers. Dez Bryant touchdown pass being called back, because he didn't make a "football move" after the catch! Really?!! Now, that's a bad call.  

This wasn't photo shopped lol the ball was under thrown. Lol Dallas was gifted that game therefore the next week was the "ball don't lie" game

On 1/23/2019 at 7:19 AM, mat said:

Some say "if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin' "

It would be hard to find a defensive player that doesn't slip a hold in every chance they think they can get away with it. Same goes for offensive linemen, receivers pushing off, etc.

Heard Tony Gonzalez on the radio this week saying every team cheats.  He wouldn’t give examples but said what the Patriots have been busted for is more the rule rather than the exception.