Congratulations Coach Wade Phillips

prepballfan

46 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

OK there Keyboard commando, either meet up or shut up.  

No offense, but you’re the guy flexin’ those gums. 

I’m sorry. 

There. I said it. Now dry those eyes and come get a big hug. I didn’t mean it, lil buddy.  

I just don’t understand how the worst team in Super Bowl history kept scoring on your Saints. And your whole season wasn’t “stolen” by a non-call on play that wasn’t going to advance the ball anyways.  I get Cowboys fans getting mad about “Dez caught it.” He came down with the ball in the end zone. Your guy never even had a chance at it.

Your team laid an egg. Bad calls and missed calls happen in every game from Pee Wee to the Super Bowl. Normal people don’t have protests, file lawsuits, and try to get their you-know-whats beat over it a month later. 

Guest ECBucFan
9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No offense, but you’re the guy flexin’ those gums. 

I’m sorry. 

There. I said it. Now dry those eyes and come get a big hug. I didn’t mean it, lil buddy.  

You just don't know when to quit, do you? 

Again, either meet up or shut up. 

10 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

You just don't know when to quit, do you? 

Again, either meet up or shut up. 

Ok. We can meet. I’ll need to know your terms and conditions first. Is this gonna be a boxing contest held according to the Marques de Queensberry rules? Or maybe we’ll just use the unified rules of mixed martial arts. Open hand slaps or closed fists? Approved gloves or no? Standing eight count? Three knockdown rule? What about having cornermen? I’m sure you’ll want a few Saint Fans along to protest on your behalf. 

Do I get any input on the officiating? Because I know you’re gonna need a ref to cry to. What about location and time? I don’t want you upset because we kept you out too late or your legs weren’t right because you spent too long in the car getting there. The more I think about it, I’m sure you’ll want to meet up close to home.... home field advantage and all.  (Didn’t help the Saints, though). 

Do you see all of the challenges faced by a man like myself when trying to settle differences with a crybaby?

Guest ECBucFan

MEN don't continue to insult and run their mouth spouting juvinile sarcasam while hiding behind a keyboard. 

The VERY BEST thing you can do right now is to just shut up. I mean that sincerely. Otherwise, we can meet alone somewhere and continue this "discussion".  

12 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

MEN don't continue to insult and run their mouth spouting juvinile sarcasam while hiding behind a keyboard. 

The VERY BEST thing you can do right now is to just shut up. I mean that sincerely. Otherwise, we can meet alone somewhere and continue this "discussion".  

I’ve already agreed that we could meet. I’m waiting on your terms and conditions. 

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if you show up dressed up like an Frenchman from the 1700s wearing a big white wig and expecting to just slap each other across the face with our riding gloves. 

Guest ECBucFan
On 2/13/2019 at 9:37 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

He won't do either. He has been very confrontational. Even with his fellow BC peeps.

I am glad at least you see it.