Tell Me AGAIN that Liberalism Is Not A Mental Illness!

Reagan

• 2 weeks later...

Look guys, I’ve almost short circuited my brain trying to figure out why so many people (liberals) have no common sense.  Zero.  Nada.  And after racking my brain, I’ve come up with nothing.  But Hello - watching a show on the different possibilities of How the World Will End.  Naturally, toward the end, they mentioned aliens.  One of the scientists said, They could just use mental telepathy on us, and we wouldn’t even know it.  Viola’, that’s it.  And we know from Obi Wan, “The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded”.  Aliens have turned them into Loons.  Why?  Why do we have crawfish races at the Heritage Festival?  For fun.  And while those of us the Aliens can’t mind control, we wonder what’s going on, and the Aliens are sitting up in their UFO’s betting Kronos on how goofy they can make them.

• 2 weeks later...

This article comes as no surprise to me.  I’ve repeatedly been saying that TDS, once thought of as a joke, is now a real mental health problem.  A Mental Health crisis if you will.  Now I have proof.  To no ones surprise, this from New York.  It’s a great feeling to know a backwoods country rednek knew this before the CDC. :)   And kudos to Reagan, who started this thread, appropriately named, and my many friends on here who, via their post, helped me come to this conclusion.  Can you tell I’m loving this post?  Bruhahahahahahahahahahaha.

This is the hidden content, please

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

This article comes as no surprise to me.  I’ve repeatedly been saying that TDS, once thought of as a joke, is now a real mental health problem.  A Mental Health crisis if you will.  Now I have proof.  To no ones surprise, this from New York.  It’s a great feeling to know a backwoods country rednek knew this before the CDC. :)   And kudos to Reagan, who started this thread, appropriately named, and my many friends on here who, via their post, helped me come to this conclusion.  Can you tell I’m loving this post?  Bruhahahahahahahahahahaha.

The increase in snowflakes is directly proportional to the number on mental health experts required.

By the way, Hagar, congrats on the early discovery.  :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, baddog said:

All of them.......brain damaged

House Dems use Obama-era photos to promote ‘kids in cages’ hearing

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Is there one iota of integrity left in the Dem Party?

Quote:

They talk about mutual masturbation," he added.

"They discuss gender roles, the gender spectrum, and in the support materials they take it even further. They discuss everything, topics like roleplaying for different genders, blood play, dental dams fisting is mentioned. I mean, they mention it all."

Quote:

The California sex and gender "health" curriculum shows kids explicit images, normalizes kinky and perverse sexual activity, and teaches kids that their basic identity as male or female is something fluid or changeable," Hasson told the DCNF, saying that schools see parents as "obstacles or barriers to their efforts to indoctrinate an entire generation."

Quote:

There is a clear political agenda to destroy the traditional family in America," Gallagher told the DCNF. "Until now, the American family was considered to be the foundation of civic life; the smallest form of government, where children are taught responsibility, respect for authority, and national pride."

Progressives are a cancer that should be eliminated from society.

37 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Quote:

They talk about mutual masturbation," he added.

"They discuss gender roles, the gender spectrum, and in the support materials they take it even further. They discuss everything, topics like roleplaying for different genders, blood play, dental dams fisting is mentioned. I mean, they mention it all."

Quote:

The California sex and gender "health" curriculum shows kids explicit images, normalizes kinky and perverse sexual activity, and teaches kids that their basic identity as male or female is something fluid or changeable," Hasson told the DCNF, saying that schools see parents as "obstacles or barriers to their efforts to indoctrinate an entire generation."

Quote:

There is a clear political agenda to destroy the traditional family in America," Gallagher told the DCNF. "Until now, the American family was considered to be the foundation of civic life; the smallest form of government, where children are taught responsibility, respect for authority, and national pride."

Progressives are a cancer that should be eliminated from society.

Is anyone else shocked by this?   I know - it’s California, but c’mon man.  And these people are concerned about Epstein?  No wonder there are Epsteins out there.  Their educational system is run by a bunch of sick, perverted, bast-rds, and that’s being nice.

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Certainly not a church where you would want your kids going to Sunday School. 

I hate to judge, or criticize different denominations, but I’m concerned about many of these New Age, or Prosperity Churches.  I’m sure many non-denominational Churches are based upon sound Scripture, but there are some that are alien to my beliefs.  This Church appears that it might fit into that group.