Tell Me AGAIN that Liberalism Is Not A Mental Illness!

Reagan

I think it's hilarious that the left wants Trump strung up for what he tweeted about that group ("go home" or whatever) over the weekend.

Isn't that the same skirt that was hollering to "impeach that m-fer" after she was elected?

This is the hidden content, please

Yup.... same person.  No apology, stood by her words, with full support of the dem party.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think it's hilarious that the left wants Trump strung up for what he tweeted about that group ("go home" or whatever) over the weekend.

Isn't that the same skirt that was hollering to "impeach that m-fer" after she was elected?

Yup.... same person.  No apology, stood by her words, with full support of the dem party.

Four black women have been attacking Trump and his family since the day they were elected. If Trump fires back at them, they play victim and scream racism. Put yourself in Trump’s position. How does one deal with attacks day after day for over 2 years? These women hate America, the country I love, yet Trump is the bad guy. He can’t help what color they are.

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

Four black women have been attacking Trump and his family since the day they were elected. If Trump fires back at them, they play victim and scream racism. Put yourself in Trump’s position. How does one deal with attacks day after day for over 2 years? These women hate America, the country I love, yet Trump is the bad guy. He can’t help what color they are.

What’s got them baffled is that this tactic has always worked but they can’t seem to shut Trump up.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

This is typical of mentally ill liberals.  When the other side is losing the argument -- they holler "RACIST!"   What you see here is now "the face" of the Democratic party! 

Very true, sadly.

I think many folks, even Democrats, are getting tired of this nonsense.

Even their own internal polling points to this.

I guess they have nothing better to worry about 

Berkeley, California, has adopted an ordinance to replace some terms with gender-neutral words in the city code.

The 

Wednesday that “she” and “he” will be replaced by “they.” The words “manpower” and “manhole” will become “workforce” and “maintenance hole.”

Quote:

Colorado State University claims that "American" is a non-inclusive word that should be avoided.

CSU's online Inclusive Language Guide, compiled by the school's Inclusive Communications Task Force, lists certain words and phrases to avoid while providing replacements in an effort to help "communicators practice inclusive language and [help] everyone on [its] campus feel welcomed, respected, and valued.

" The school's Women and Gender Collaborative website directly links to the documen

Quote:

CSU lists both "American" and "America" as non-inclusive words "to avoid," due to the fact that America encompasses more than just the U.S. By referring to the U.S. as America, the guide claims that one "erases other cultures and depicts the United States as the dominant American country." The school suggests using "U.S. citizen" or "person from the U.S." as substitutes. 

The university additionally lists many gendered words and phrases to avoid. These include "male," "female," "ladies and gentlemen," and "Mr./Mrs./Ms." 

"Male and female refers to biological sex and not gender," says the guide. "In terms of communication methods (articles, social media, etc.), we very rarely need to identify or know a person's biological sex and more often are referring to gender."

"Straight" is another word to avoid, according to CSU. 

The guide explained that "when used to describe heterosexuals, the term straight implies that anyone LGBT is 'crooked' or not normal," and says to use the word "heterosexual" instead.

"Normal person" was also listed as a phrase to avoid because it "implies that 'other' people are not whole or regular people." The guide offered no substitute word because it claimed that it is never appropriate to use the phrase to describe someone.

According to the list, the phrase "handicap parking" should also not be used because it can "minimize personhood" and offend disabled people. The guide recommends "accessible parking" as an alternative.

"War," "cake walk," "eenie meenie miney moe," "Eskimo," "freshman," "hip hip hooray!", "hold down the fort," "starving," and "policeman" were among other words and phrases deemed non-inclusive by CSU.

CSU states that the document listing terms and phrases to avoid is "not an official policy or required practice," but rather "is intended as a resource to help our campus community reflect our Principles of Community, particularly inclusion, respect, and social justice." 

"The guide is not about political-correctness or policing grammar, but rather helping communicators practice inclusive language and helping everyone on our campus feel welcomed, respected, and valued," the guide continues.

You want a good laugh, read the list at this link:  

Higher education is becoming a farce. Let banks do the student loans and get all this liberal crap out of education or college is pointless, IMO.

15 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Quote:

Colorado State University claims that "American" is a non-inclusive word that should be avoided.

CSU's online Inclusive Language Guide, compiled by the school's Inclusive Communications Task Force, lists certain words and phrases to avoid while providing replacements in an effort to help "communicators practice inclusive language and [help] everyone on [its] campus feel welcomed, respected, and valued.

" The school's Women and Gender Collaborative website directly links to the documen

Quote:

CSU lists both "American" and "America" as non-inclusive words "to avoid," due to the fact that America encompasses more than just the U.S. By referring to the U.S. as America, the guide claims that one "erases other cultures and depicts the United States as the dominant American country." The school suggests using "U.S. citizen" or "person from the U.S." as substitutes. 

The university additionally lists many gendered words and phrases to avoid. These include "male," "female," "ladies and gentlemen," and "Mr./Mrs./Ms." 

"Male and female refers to biological sex and not gender," says the guide. "In terms of communication methods (articles, social media, etc.), we very rarely need to identify or know a person's biological sex and more often are referring to gender."

"Straight" is another word to avoid, according to CSU. 

The guide explained that "when used to describe heterosexuals, the term straight implies that anyone LGBT is 'crooked' or not normal," and says to use the word "heterosexual" instead.

"Normal person" was also listed as a phrase to avoid because it "implies that 'other' people are not whole or regular people." The guide offered no substitute word because it claimed that it is never appropriate to use the phrase to describe someone.

According to the list, the phrase "handicap parking" should also not be used because it can "minimize personhood" and offend disabled people. The guide recommends "accessible parking" as an alternative.

"War," "cake walk," "eenie meenie miney moe," "Eskimo," "freshman," "hip hip hooray!", "hold down the fort," "starving," and "policeman" were among other words and phrases deemed non-inclusive by CSU.

CSU states that the document listing terms and phrases to avoid is "not an official policy or required practice," but rather "is intended as a resource to help our campus community reflect our Principles of Community, particularly inclusion, respect, and social justice." 

"The guide is not about political-correctness or policing grammar, but rather helping communicators practice inclusive language and helping everyone on our campus feel welcomed, respected, and valued," the guide continues.

You want a good laugh, read the list at this link:  

Higher education is becoming a farce. Let banks do the student loans and get all this liberal crap out of education or college is pointless, IMO.

How about I give the bird (hope that offends) to all who made up this list. Would they feel included? They should, it is all inclusive to my finger sign.

Jmo but I see this as more examples (proof) that our Universities or no longer used for higher education, but institutional indoctrination facilities.  

My biggest question is, why do the State officials allow it for those subsidized by State funds?   

12 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trans is suing for discrimination because the beauty shop won’t wax “her” balls 

Some scientist think there may be portals to other dimensions.   When I see stories like this, I’m pretty durn sure I’ve gone through one.  I’ll be honest, I’d like to go back to the one I was in.