Band Battle in PA last night

Cold and windy but fun.  There were 12 Bands there to compete along with the Host PA Memorial Marching Heat and special guest TSU 'Ocean of Soul'.

Beaumont United's 'Soul of the South' band got 3rd place!  The United dance team 'Golden Girls' and the 'Dynamic' Flag/twirler team finished 1st overall.  Congrats.

Special shout out to the WO-S band who, IMO, had one of the most crisp marching routines and the best sounding bands there.  I would love to know how their band and dancers placed last night....

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Special shout out to the WO-S band who, IMO, had one of the most crisp marching routines and the best sounding bands there.  I would love to know how their band and dancers placed last night....

Don't forget to give the drummer some. I saw there drum feature in the playoffs. I was impressed considering how far they have come in the last 5 years or so.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Don't forget to give the drummer some. I saw there drum feature in the playoffs. I was impressed considering how far they have come in the last 5 years or so.

Yea, the drum line had a solo...  Very nice and clean.  Nice mini routine.  I was thoroughly impressed...