Lumberton 45 Silsbee 122/FINAL

4 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Not one players is bigger than the team bruh. I have seen Sigler kick 2 Allstate and 2 other starters off a team. One player can't win a game but one sure can lose one. Right now this team is focused on tonight and moving forward. The past is the past. The moment you think your bigger than the team you have lost the respect of everyone. I know for a fact that's not the case with anyone on Silsbee. 

Ok.. I'm on your side bro" ...But just ask him wy he didn't play and see what he tells you he now know it was wrong like I said the boys want to play. Knot taken out every time they get up by 20

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

They won the game by a final of 122-45.  Dang near 80 pts.   If McCain, Bush, Adams, or any of the starters got hurt in a game where they were on the floor with a 70 pt lead, people would be calling for the coach’s head.   This might be the silliest argument I’ve ever participated in. 

EXACTLY!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

They won the game by a final of 122-45.  Dang near 80 pts.   If McCain, Bush, Adams, or any of the starters got hurt in a game where they were on the floor with a 70 pt lead, people would be calling for the coach’s head.   This might be the silliest argument I’ve ever participated in. 

Like I said I" agree 100% All I said was wy he didn't play in that game. It's over and done and we have moved on.

25 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Most definitely.  I won’t even touch on any of that other talk. Those matters no should be left to coaches and players.  

One thing I will say is that tonight this team seemed to play better as a team than I have seen lately.  Yes it wasn’t a close game but they moved the ball around better than in similar games recently.

2 hours ago, lovemesometxsports said:

Yes Silsbee is a great team and congrats on 2 state titles and 1 in future. With that being said it’s pathetic that they are so cocky and act the way they do and don’t feel it’s necessary to put your hand over your heart out of respect for our flag. I would take Raiders any day over all that combined...

So where is it that you have to put your hand over your heart it’s a shame that this is what you coming up with. What’s really pathetic what happened in lumberton about a poster that was hung on the wall but let me guess you probably don’t see a problem with that and I bet you know exactly what I’m talking bout but on to the next game 

Silsbee is a horrible match up for Lumberton. Lumberton has a bunch of tiny, barely athletic point guards. That's a recipe for disaster against  a team like Silsbee. I don't think most of them were much taller than Braylon.

I watched one of their kids have a wide open layup off a pass get called for traveling cause he did a pump fake when there was nobody there. They were shell shocked most the game.

I'd like to see Thomas develop a better offensive game than jacking up 3s. Wouldn't hurt for him to attack the basket more. K`drian had a good game. Nice to see him dunking pretty consistently in warm ups with one hand now. The Tigers did look more fired up and played better team ball this game. Hope that continues. Coach Sigler was more up and vocal this game in his coaching. He's usually pretty quiet and reserved during games.

10 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Silsbee is a horrible match up for Lumberton. Lumberton has a bunch of tiny, barely athletic point guards. That's a recipe for disaster against  a team like Silsbee. I don't think most of them were much taller than Braylon.

I watched one of their kids have a wide open layup off a pass get called for traveling cause he did a pump fake when there was nobody there. They were shell shocked most the game.

I'd like to see Thomas develop a better offensive game than jacking up 3s. Wouldn't hurt for him to attack the basket more. K`drian had a good game. Nice to see him dunking pretty consistently in warm ups with one hand now. The Tigers did look more fired up and played better team ball this game. Hope that continues. Coach Sigler was more up and vocal this game in his coaching. He's usually pretty quiet and reserved during games.

Coach Sig got vocal after that 2nd unit started firing up nba 3s and playing lackluster defense...

10 hours ago, TxHoops said:

There is still a sportsmanship respect among most coaches when dealing with game situations. If your up big in fourth quarter it’s respectable to back off somewhat. Plus it gives the subs a chance to see the floor.