Lumberton 45 Silsbee 122/FINAL

I seen two weak blocking fouls called on #22 for Silsbee and be clearly was just standing there to take the charge...  

And Silsbee isn't fouling, their hand are on the ball.  Lumberton has weak dribblers and it seems pretty easy to pick their pockets.  

But no shame in this.  Silsbee won't be tested untill deep in the playoffs....

6 minutes ago, lovemesometxsports said:

Yes Silsbee is a great team and congrats on 2 state titles and 1 in future. With that being said it’s pathetic that they are so cocky and act the way they do and don’t feel it’s necessary to put your hand over your heart out of respect for our flag. I would take Raiders any day over all that combined...

Here we go with judging kids and it's not being cocky when they're confident in what they do....

7 minutes ago, lovemesometxsports said:

Yes Silsbee is a great team and congrats on 2 state titles and 1 in future. With that being said it’s pathetic that they are so cocky and act the way they do and don’t feel it’s necessary to put your hand over your heart out of respect for our flag. I would take Raiders any day over all that combined...

Wait, WHAT?  They are supposed to be cocky.  They're the 2 time state champs... Why wouldn't they be cocky?

9 minutes ago, lovemesometxsports said:

Shut up geez!!! 

Silsbee has a team of full of African American kids and and coach and now someone from Lilly white Lumberton calls them cocky!!! Go home with that bullish!!!! Silsbee kids aren't cocky!!! If they dont want to put their hands over there chest then dont. Some of you people always find dumb stuff to knit pick. Get off the site or leave the game. They haven't hurt a soul!!! Damn!

12 minutes ago, lovemesometxsports said:

Now where did this come from !!!! Smh Anything to try and make Silsbee look bad. Good try buddy. Go Tigers