Patriots @ Chiefs

23 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Debatable..but who cares. Terry Bradshaw averaged 166 yards per game. He threw 212 TD's to 210 INT's. Please quit.

Very valid point. Brady is doing things that will never be duplicated. What a lot of people don't take into consideration when talking about Brady getting hit is he gets rid of the ball so fast. He is playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers. I get the jealousy most people have when it comes to Brady. Hell hes 6"5 good looking guy married to a super model that makes more money than he does. Couple that with being the best that has ever played the most important position on the field along with 5 Super Bowls and I get it. But it shouldn't take away from his greatness.

9 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Very valid point. Brady is doing things that will never be duplicated. What a lot of people don't take into consideration when talking about Brady getting hit is he gets rid of the ball so fast. He is playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers. I get the jealousy most people have when it comes to Brady. Hell hes 6"5 good looking guy married to a super model that makes more money than he does. Couple that with being the best that has ever played the most important position on the field along with 5 Super Bowls and I get it. But it shouldn't take away from his greatness.

Oh no don't you know it is because his blockers are allowed to hold every play lol... But yes, I agree.

8 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Oh no don't you know it is because his blockers are allowed to hold every play lol... But yes, I agree.

When the Giants beat Brady boy in the SB, their defensive line got past the holds and got to Brady, sacking him several times with lots of hurries. He gets the calls on the hits too and you know it. You just don't care because he's your boy.

26 minutes ago, baddog said:

When the Giants beat Brady boy in the SB, their defensive line got past the holds and got to Brady, sacking him several times with lots of hurries. He gets the calls on the hits too and you know it. You just don't care because he's your boy.

Al QBs get the calls in today's game

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I'm a Dolphins fan. I have no rooting interest whatsoever in Tom Brady. The myth he gets all the calls if just that, a myth. The numbers back that up

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Check the numbers from ESPN above. All Tom Brady haters say it, but the actual calls say differently