Rams @ Saints

49 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

I apologize. I mis read your I'd name. I thought it said pngmom.  My bad my friend.

Did it cost a team a chance to go to the ultimate goal in which all teams play? Nope.

I never have said fixed or rigged. But I have called it what it is. THE WORST NO CALL IN NFL HISTORY.  

Of course it did, it ended their playoff run. Ending their chance of playing the ultimate game. Its happened before.  I'm in 100% agreement it is probably one of the worse calls in all post season sports, but the Saints didn't help their situation. It didn't have to come to that. They put themselves in a situation yo get screwed. Sean made some all time poor decisions under two minutes to even be in that situation. That's all I'm saying.

1 hour ago, JasperDAWG said:

This is the hidden content, please

NFL would have loved "par or better".

Lol 

It's been declining for years. 100 million views drops it down slightly but is consistent with how it has been declining m the small decline had nothing to do with the New Orleans cry babies boycotting. The NFL made their millions 

Lol