Rams @ Saints

49 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I'm confused. I thought Dallas won the Super Bowl back in November?

Anyway, should be a good game. I would lean the Saints, but they have been in a slump, until 2nd quarter of last week. Gun to head, Saints by 2

No, Miami did. Oh, that's right, they didn't beat anybody.

38 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

If the Saints lose, every ref on that crew should be fired. That was embarrassing. That's the worse no call I've ever seen

NFL got what they wanted. Everyone loves that young coach. One of the worst no calls I have ever seen and most likely would have ended the game with a chip shot field goal for the Saints with no time left. Kinda makes you wonder.

42 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

If the Saints lose, every ref on that crew should be fired. That was embarrassing. That's the worse no call I've ever seen

Not only was it PI, it could have also been targeting. That's where my “I don't care” comes in. Payton played bounty ball, targeting and taking out key players for money, with the possibly ending some careers, so my response is.....touché.

24 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not only was it PI, it could have also been targeting. That's where my “I don't care” comes in. Payton played bounty ball, targeting and taking out key players for money, with the possibly ending some careers, so my response is.....touché.

No dog in the fight here, I'm a Dolphins fan. I'm not a huge fan of Peyton either, but that hurts for a guy like Brees. You can say one call don't decide a game, but that one does. That's tough to be denied a Super Bowl on a call like that.

5 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

No dog in the fight here, I'm a Dolphins fan. I'm not a huge fan of Peyton either, but that hurts for a guy like Brees. You can say one call don't decide a game, but that one does. That's tough to be denied a Super Bowl on a call like that.

It's almost as bad as being in the grasp of your offensive lineman.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

But if the call was made. Can we say for sure that they made the FG? What If it was blocked and returned for a rams TD?

1st and goal from the 3. I think it's safe to say they get some sort of points. Just for odds though, the refs cost the Saints a 99.9% chance of playing in the Super Bowl

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Probably the worst call in history. The Saints should be there, it is what it is at this point. Nobody is boycotting the game, with the exception of a few Saints fans.

I thought the big game was the NFL Referees from The NFC Championship vs. Patriots. 

After all, the referees are who won the Rams vs. Saints game.

I am neither a Saints, nor a Rams fan.  I am boycotting the Faker Bowl, oh I mean "Super Bowl" this year.  I would do so if the Rams had been screwed the same way the Saints were.  Wade Phillips had a great season as defensive coordinator for the Rams.  He is a great man, whom I appreciate. I am a Patriots hater. However, I hope Brady beats the Rams by 50 points.  The team that earned the win in the NFC Championship Game should be in the Super Bowl, not the team the referees prefer to put there.  This is the first time I have had no interest in the Super Bowl, because at least one of the two teams should not be there.  Wonder what's at the movies on Sunday?

14 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

BAM! Only a few of us saints fans says tigers2010. Anywho..... well said young lady with this quoted post! 

VERY WELL SAID!

BOYCOTT TAINTED SUPERBOWL 53

LOL ok. We can revisit when the rating come on and they are on par or better than usual. The Saints were an the bad end of one of the worst calls I have witnessed. I hate it for Drew Brees, but y'all crazy if you think it is going to change the number of people who tune in to the Super Bowl. 

On another note, the Saints had every opportunity in the world to put that game away. Sean made some horrible play calls down the stretch that allowed the Rams an opportunity. If the Saints would have not screwed the pooch, the ref would have never had a chance to miss the call. The call hurt, but the Saints cost themselves with poor decision making down the stretch. Regardless, the NFC Championship was just to see who the Pats were going to beat in the Super Bowl.

22 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

LOL ok. We can revisit when the rating come on and they are on par or better than usual. The Saints were an the bad end of one of the worst calls I have witnessed. I hate it for Drew Brees, but y'all crazy if you think it is going to change the number of people who tune in to the Super Bowl. 

On another note, the Saints had every opportunity in the world to put that game away. Sean made some horrible play calls down the stretch that allowed the Rams an opportunity. If the Saints would have not screwed the pooch, the ref would have never had a chance to miss the call. The call hurt, but the Saints cost themselves with poor decision making down the stretch. Regardless, the NFC Championship was just to see who the Pats were going to beat in the Super Bowl.

As bad as the no call was I must agree. Still had a chance in OT to win and I love how Brees said that postgame. One quick question, if the NFL is fixed, how has Jerry Jones not bought a Super Bowl? I would think they would have fixed it for “America’s Team” at some point. Just food for thought. 

5 minutes ago, Hook'em said:

As bad as the no call was I must agree. Still had a chance in OT to win and I love how Brees said that postgame. One quick question, if the NFL is fixed, how has Jerry Jones not bought a Super Bowl? I would think they would have fixed it for “America’s Team” at some point. Just food for thought. 

Been saying that for years. The Cowboys in the Super Bowl would be huge for the NFL, yet it doesn't happen.

And I agree with you. They could have put it away with about 1:30 and a half left, with the ball. Instead they make some very questionable decisions. Again in OT, could have put it away, but didn't. The call sucked, but the Saints had every chance in the world to win the game and didn't.

20 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

BAM! Only a few of us saints fans says tigers2010. Anywho..... well said young lady with this quoted post! 

VERY WELL SAID!

BOYCOTT TAINTED SUPERBOWL 53

Not a young lady.  A 54 year old man who has missed only 4 Total PNG Football games since I was 9 months old.  But I agree, I said it very well!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1

• Xiamen Airlines Cancellation Policy Xiamen Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Xiamen Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Xiamen Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Xiamen Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Xiamen Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Xiamen Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Xiamen Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Xiamen Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Xiamen Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Xiamen Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Xiamen Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Xiamen Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
    • Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy Conviasa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Conviasa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Conviasa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Conviasa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Conviasa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Conviasa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Conviasa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Conviasa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Conviasa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Conviasa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
    • Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy Vietnam Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Vietnam Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Vietnam Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Vietnam Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Vietnam Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Vietnam Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Vietnam Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Vietnam Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Vietnam Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Vietnam Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy Peach Aviation provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Peach Aviation Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Peach Aviation flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Peach Aviation Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Peach Aviation . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Peach Aviation Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Peach Aviation . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Peach Aviation for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Peach Aviation ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Peach Aviation cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics