Food in Lake Charles

Tigers2010

5 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Right on!. I will let you know how it goes. haha

Please do!  

And it’s kind of a man’s mega sandwich so if the wife likes something a little less meaty, the shrimp po boy is also good.   I posit that any guy who passes on the Special loses his man card but it’s permissible for the ladies.  

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Please do!  

And it’s kind of a man’s mega sandwich so if the wife likes something a little less meaty, the shrimp po boy is also good.   I posit that any guy who passes on the Special loses his man card but it’s permissible for the ladies.  

HAHA I hear you. I'll make a meal of it tonight.

52 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

The wife and I are going to the Nugget tonight, we usually eat at Landry's. Trying to mix it up. Any suggestions?

Have you tried the Grotto?  It's an Italian place in the Nugget.  It's the one place that my wife and I go every time we are there.  I highly recommend the pizza.  

33 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Please do!  

That Mega sounds like my kind of meal.  God was thinking of food when he made Cajuns.  

• 2 months later...