Kountze 37, East Chambers 126/FINAL

In the 4th Period, Sutherland told his players to wait until all the players crossed half court before they could shoot, no press, and the players were not to shoot until the ball had been passed 5 times on EC’s end.  On a few occasions, players would drive to the basket with only 3 passes and other times they would shoot having only passed twice.  The Sherrif was on restroom break so there was no one available to enforce Sutherland’s newly made rules. 

6 minutes ago, yepyep said:

I’m GUESSING Duane moves on after this year. I don’t see him sticking this out if the cupboard is as bare as everyone is saying. A coach like him won’t have trouble landing in a better situation.

I don't think he will. He gave up the HFC job after this season to focus on basketball. But, the cupboard is definitely dry.

33 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I don't think he will. He gave up the HFC job after this season to focus on basketball. But, the cupboard is definitely dry.

I agree.  He ll still be the AD, more than likely.  I know a few coaches who wouldn’t mine just concentrating on football.   

Pretty much all sports are down girls and boys.  

Parents have to get more involved and teach work ethic

1 hour ago, uknowit2 said:

Thought that last years team making the Regional Tourny with the level of talent was a testament to his coaching ability. They weren’t that good but he made it happen.

100% agree with this statement. I think it was mentioned, and I agree with it, last year was Joubert’s best coaching job.