Who are the top 2020 and 2021 prospects in the 409?

jkbtjc53

On 1/26/2019 at 5:40 PM, JasperDAWG said:

Don't get me wrong, I love me some #7 and can't wait for him to have  a full healthy next season. It should be interesting to see what numbers he can put up.  But to say he is the best ever is hard to do.  I went to school with his dad (fred) and another family member of his named Chris Hunt. For anyone who ever got to watch him play witnessed an absolute beast on the field.  Of more recent memories  Tiki (terrance cuney) a few years ago was truly a booger bear for opponents to handle. After him the young man randy spikes is without a doubt the fastest rb to ever play the position for Jasper. I could go on and on bout my DAWGS.

Limbrick was also pretty good. Played against him in 92

Yes, meant Lawrence Armstrong.  He was the 2nd faster kid in the U.S. in the 100 meters at one point.  .

Tony Allen still is in the top 10 all in the 400..that speaks for itself.

And i agree if Limbrick plays a full season next year, then that will be a potent 1-2 punch that might rival any we have had in the past.

Hunt and Limbrick..glad I don't have to game plan that.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:29 PM, jkbtjc53 said:

Thad Johnson from Beaumont Westbrook.

The Vidor QB (will play LB in college) is a D1 guy.

James Sylvester from Newton.

Montavien Hunt from Jasper.

Terrien Collins from Jasper.

Who else am I missing guys?

Newtons Kevin Watson. Newton has a freshman  D  Gatson that move up during the playoffs that is the next face of Newton RB. Not to mention a rumor of a kid from Silsbee transferring to Newton next year who is a all around athlete. He will just be a freshman. Newton not shy about playing talent. 

On 2/1/2019 at 9:43 PM, Hupernikomen said:

Yes, meant Lawrence Armstrong.  He was the 2nd faster kid in the U.S. in the 100 meters at one point.  .

Tony Allen still is in the top 10 all in the 400..that speaks for itself.

And i agree if Limbrick plays a full season next year, then that will be a potent 1-2 punch that might rival any we have had in the past.

Hunt and Limbrick..glad I don't have to game plan that.

What about Runnels from Jasper?