Who are the top 2020 and 2021 prospects in the 409?

jkbtjc53

5 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Glad you didn't take it seriously, I meant it in jest. It awesome to see local kids gets scholarships to any school

Naw as long as any kid in this area can move on to the next level I’ll support them. Big name schools bring in other schools and smaller schools. More exposure in this area the better for everyone 

On 1/18/2019 at 9:35 AM, navydawg31 said:

Nederland’s Kade Scott RB 2021 and Ricky Johnson DT 2022 both had a lot of talks with A&M and took visits in the fall.

Nederland to A&M pipeline is just getting started...

What ever happen to Deshawn Washington? Greatest Nederland Bulldog defender ever arguably, went to A&M and then disappeared from the college football world.

6 minutes ago, Hupernikomen said:

Jasper greats from farther back...James Hadnot, Reggie Davis, Oliver "Bull" Hadnot.  

And as far as the fastest ever, I don't know who Spikes was to be honest, but I doubt he was faster than Lance Armstrong or Reggie Davis or Tony Allen.

I think its kind of pedestrian to label Hunt as the best ever when you have had many others before him that were great.

One of the best? Sure. THE best? Nah