Livingston 50 Liberty 48/FINAL

WOSgrad

They should have won this game easily. Livingston played bad in the first 2 quarters.Β  I was shocked when they lost to them at East Chambers. The Lions have at least 6 losses that are just unexplainable. And only about three times have I went to a game and thought they were outgunned.Β 

There's still some work to do in building a winning culture here but they're on the right track. They'll win 20 games, make the playoffs and have a chance to go to area depending on their approach. It's been so much better than the past three years.

7 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

They should have won this game easily. Livingston played bad in the first 2 quarters.Β  I was shocked when they lost to them at East Chambers. The Lions have at least 6 losses that are just unexplainable. And only about three times have I went to a game and thought they were outgunned.Β 

There's still some work to do in building a winning culture here but they're on the right track. They'll win 20 games, make the playoffs and have a chance to go to area depending on their approach. It's been so much better than the past three years.

I agree. They got them a coach.